Reviews for I hate him and I hate her
RayneaLuna chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
It's so very sweet~~
I alwyz think that their interaction has deeper meaning that it could b shown… In both anime & manga,,!
that guy chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
This fic was short but cute in a way normally I don't like oneshots but your oneshots are good
Dasssy chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Dont know why but I leked the luffy hate/loves her part better than the nami part it was too cute to be real
if nohig lasts forever will you be my nothing? Das ist... *schnief* soo ... ah... seriously my? Now I cant even write a scentence enymore?
...maybe I should go to sleep... its late... or early... each never mind...
yay chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
CUTE :P
The LuNa ZoRo fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I could understand your story and I like it and all but, Luffy and Nami don't hate each other, they love each other.

LuffycNami forever
fandelyraandlance chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
nice chapter!
fandelyraandlance chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
nice chapter!
kenkao.inukags chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
'' If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?'' that might be the most romantic thing ive ever read
Ma chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
'My nothing' XD I saw i saw XD!

Love it, sweeeet and cuteeee ~

And, can i trans your fic to Vietnamese? I will keep your credit :-x please ~
Inferno 54 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
that ending line was beutiful. I'm graced by the work of a true poet here. )
Inferno 54 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh my god that was adorable! I can't wait to read luffy's thoughts on her. Gear third doesn't shorten his lifespan though, the presure he puts on his body by increasing the flow of blood through his body by a drastic ammount is what shortens his life in gear second. Gear third is just like fussen, but larger and more specific.
Scioneeris chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Awww! So sweet. I am starting to like this pairing after all. I love the way you reasoned both of their thoughts out and worked it together. So cute!
Makakyu chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Realy Cute! _
dragoniall chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awww~! soo adorable and cute! hehe
LuNa FoReVeR I hate Hancock chapter 1 . 3/18/2011