Reviews for Children of the Atom: Season 1
HMMaster chapter 27 . 7/22/2011
Nice! That was a good chapter!
HMMaster chapter 26 . 7/15/2011
That was a good chapter. :)
Metallurgic-Alkaline chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Isnt nate maddie and cyclops kid. maddie is jeans clone
fantasyfan1999 chapter 25 . 7/7/2011
Two weeks? Yikes. And I think that you portrayed Liz really well, because in Evo, the writer glossed over how much of a shock powers are. And I'm assuming you're basing her of the Ultimate character. Does that mean Blob's going to be her dad? Good Luck!
HMMaster chapter 25 . 7/7/2011
Yay! Good chapter!
fantasyfan1999 chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
I'm back! Washington DC was great, and my new friend says hi. The conclusion of Dead End Justice was good, and the new character seems to have potential. Wasn't Liz Allen a Spider-man character? At least, that was the name of one. I'm working on getting an account, so expect a story soon. Good Luck!
HMMaster chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
Ooh, I really like her. She is really interesting, and I like her Codename. Supernova sounds really cool! :)

Keep on updating! I really like your story!
HMMaster chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Good chapter! Vance is really interesting!
Ansa88 chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
no idea about what the heck you're basing off but okay. great. XD this is pretty darn cool, can't wait to see those covers!
fantasyfan1999 chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
Nice chapter. Did you know there really was a comic book character called Petra? She was killed in her first appearance, just like all of her team except for one, who went insane, then was killed. So that's why Vance seemed familiar. He's the New Warrior's Marvel Boy, later the Initiative's Justice. And I'm not going to review for a while, because I'm going on a vacation to D.C., with no internet. Good Luck!
fantasyfan1999 chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
Sorry about not reviewing sooner. If you looked up hectic in the dictionary, a picture of my schedule would be next to it. Mirror was good, and I'm taking it you are a Young Avengers fan? So am I. I read Wicked, and it was really good. A also read Young Avengers Presents, and it was pretty funny. You should write another Young Avengers fic. It probably would be really good. The new chapter seems pretty cool. Tommy, Danny, and Vance are going to get in a lot of trouble, and cause a lot of destruction. Good Luck!
Ansa88 chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
I LOVE THE LAST LINE! ROFL piss us off at your peril. LOLOL this is EXTREMELY cool, wow, what is WITH people? jeez...always presecuting those different. didn't we learn ANYTHING for history? wait, don't answer that-NO, DUH, CUZ NO ONE EVER PAYS ATTENTION IN THIS STUPID AGE.
Ansa88 chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
wow...gee. well, i can see the government is prejudiced against mutants as well...what is with people's minds and other people that're different?
Ansa88 chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
eepers. so now we've got another exploder? oh joy...tabitha, remy, you've got company!
Ansa88 chapter 18 . 5/6/2011
ooh, interesting! i can't wait for more...hmm...seriously, who's the dad?