Reviews for Together
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Loved this! I love that you gave a bit of closure to a very funny episode...but one that had some majorly serious things going on. The boys definately needed to have this talk. I also enjoyed your comments at the bottom in regard to the actual eppy. Very insightful and i totally agree! Thanks for writing this and sharing! :-)
freetobescary chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
"But I'm afraid that one day, you'll decide that we don't want the same things anymore and that'll be it. You'll walk out again."
.God you are a fortune teller
Lauranthalasah chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm so sorry for that, I can read english,but I can't write it. :(

Me encantó tu fic.

Has expresado muy bien todo lo que tengo atragantado de la relación entre Dean y Sam. Ojalá pasara algo así en la serie.

Tus comentarios sobre el capítulo concuerdan con mi apreciación del mismo!

Y sí, también noté al ninja y fue muy gracioso XD

Gracias por tu historia!
winchestersunited chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I call bullshit on this story-no offence

Dean cant quit hunting because Sam wont quit hunting? That's Dean's hang up not Sam's. Why should Sam quit to do what Dean wants him to do? If Dean wants out then he should just get out and stop using Sam as an excuse for his own failings and insecurities.
10EE6 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Loved your story. You found a way for the brothers to both get out of the life without dying. How refreshing! Also, I noticed the ninja guy too! So cool dodging the bullets, very calmly and just backing out of view. What SPN does so well, toss in something cool like that just for the concept of cool. No explanation needed!
emmau chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You always address the issues I have with show, which is fantastic (if a little freaky). I think you've hit the reason why, to me, Dean has been so ambivalent in the last two episodes at Sam's declarations of family and devotion. This is not Dean's experience with Sam's view of family, and he seems to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. I do like that you did point out that Dean's mixed up feelings do make it hard for Sam to figure out what to do with Dean, because it is a complex situation. Sam is trying, but Dean's faith is nearly gone. The question is, how much as Sam really changed? Poor boys. I enjoyed this, and it made me think. Thank you.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
wonderful story. Great take on both boys. I would absolutely love to hear Sam say all this to Dean. Dean deserves to hear it. Thanks for sharing.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really love this tag. It went a long way that Sam thanked Dean for returning his soul but I think a lot of the divide between Dean fans and Sam fans is that Dean has apologized often for his actions towards Sam if he was in the wrong but Sam has mostly apologized about starting the Apocalypse, etc but never really about how he treated Dean or always picked someone over Dean throughout most of their lives. It is logical that when faced with the memories chosen for Sam's heaven Dean was convinced Sam did not value their family bond the same way Dean did. It was just a reinforcement of most of Sam's actions to date. College over Dean, Jess and law school over Dean, revenge over Dean, destiny over Dean, Ruby over Dean, redemption over Dean. You get the picture.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/28/2011