Reviews for Love
Thayngen chapter 1 . 1/4
Dear Calenlass:
Hello,I'm a reader of your work "Love" and I really,really love this 's the most impressive one (which describes the emotion between Allen and Howard so branded) I've ever here,I'm asking about whether You could give me the permission to translate your work into Chinese or I can,I will give all the details about your work with the Link of this course,all the characters belong to Hoshino sensei,and this fanfiction belongs to you…I just have my rights with the traslation work.
Your sinscerely
Thayngen
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love reading your stories with their themes. Keep up the good work!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
it deserves really more reviews, well written and I like how you didn't make them a couple (though I like the pairing)

good work :D
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I read this and thought that a guy like Link, this is like a friendship/family thing. Very in character, I loved it!
azab chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i loved it a lot and i hope you write more about them
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I loved it. Honestly, it was wonderful. I think you did a great Link, Allen, and Fourteenth! It was touching and written beautifully, and I really do think that's how their relationship works. Link needs more love in general, and I believe you did him justice here. Amazing job!

Silence
yon chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh that's really really awesome. I also really like how they're all in character!
Zwnohyun chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
o.O Wow, Link. I don't think i'd ever expect or imagine Link saying something with the word 'Love' in it, much less actually admitting his love for somebody.

Really awesome, especially how you still managed to have Link stay in character.

A pity though, that it ended so soon.

But oh well, i really enjoyed/loved reading it (Y).

-Zwnohyun.
Typography chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
...

/Sigh/
postscript chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow, htat's pretty deep. I liked it!
Haelwyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nicely done, I love the dialogues, and I love the Fourteenth's wit. And Link's wonderfully in-character, I can almost see the whole situation animated in front of my eyes. This made me go back and read the latest chapters again. Nice work! :D