Reviews for the true measure of value
tunystark chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awhh this was so sweet :)

Dominique was amazingly portrayed in this, I have always imagined her as that headstrong, witty girl :)

My favourite bit was:

Grinning, Dominique shakes her head after the young girl. She's older, really, and she should know better than to fall into love like that.

Shouldn't she?

Well done on a amazing story :}
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aww, this was really cute, Mad, even though you know I'll forever ship Lucy W./Edmund, always always always.

But anyways, this was really good, and even though I had a bias to automatically dislike the pairing because thanks to Pearl I can't see Edmund with anyone other than Lucy Weasley, this was well written and completely believable.

I especially liked the mentions of Dominique/Scorpius, Rose/Scorpius, and Peter/Victoire that you put in here.

My favorite part was when they were talking about how they had both betrayed their family in some way or another. I think that was the point where they bonded the most, and it was the start to an amazing relationship. :)

Keep writing!
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Okay, time for the truth...I don't like Dom all that much. And i adore Edmund. So I was really wary about reading this fic. But you pulled it off so we, Mad!

But there was one thing that confused me: Where was Dom when she went to Narnia? Hogwarts or Shell cottage?

Other than that, I loved it!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I owe you, this fic and Rhie for now making me love these two. :D

This was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T. :D I loved it. :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aww! Mad this was so cute! It sucks that (my beloved) ScorpRose had to get together by cheating... But it looks like Edmund healed her!

Quick question: is Edmund NOT in love with Lucy W in this fic?
mirage888 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You know, as soon as your last crossover came out, I was waiting for a Dom/Ed! I felt like that was the missing piece of Teddy/Susan, Peter/Victoire, and Louis/Lucy. I like that she was looking in a mirror when she appeared there, it was very fairytale-ish.
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ohmigosh! Mad this is so epic there aren't words for it :D

DomEdmund is now an OTP for Dreamerverse even though it's not canon, and I liked the links to your Louis, Teddy, Victoire fic too!

Great Job! :)
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
OMG, OHMYFREAKINGOSH, this was absolutely my favourite. DomEdmund is my HP/Narnia OTP. OH YES. :) Though we have different Dominique. ;)

BUT , I REALLY LOVED IT, MAD!

SEE, DOMEDMUND IS EPIC. EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT. XD

YOU PROBABLY CAN TELL, HOW MUCH I LOVE DOMEDMUND, CAN'T YOU? XD

MY FAVOURITE LINES? EVERY LINE.

MY FAVOURITE PART? WHEN EDMUND SAID THAT HE WANTED TO PUNCH SCORPIUS, not to mention the kiss part because I am such a girl. :)

GREAT JOB MAD. :)