Reviews for Genesis Android Arc Fic 1
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Awesome. I loved every bit of it.
mooingcows chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
I'm really surprised at how in depth this was. I really loved the android series, it is too bad we didn't get more of a back story. I think you filled it in quite nicely. It was a really creative idea to have Gero as the mastermind behind the robbery and death of their parents. I applaud a work well done!
Lnyarg chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
This is a really good back story for the andriods. I like it.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
Very good work here. This story was thrilling from the beginning to the end. You have an interesting take on the androids' origins. The cliffhanger ending is a good way to end the story. It's kind of vague if they are really going to be the evil and feared beings, or if their memories from their former lives will keep them from destruction. I look forward to the sequels.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
What a way to end the chapter. Now she has left herself vulnerable and defenseless to Gero. Good work with this chapter.
Ayamari Uta chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
Oh great! This was such a good ending, I really love the story overall but I wish that it didn't have to end... BUt I really loved it! :D
Ayamari Uta chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
Poor Krystal... I have a question: Does Jay and 17 have the same physical characteristics? Same for Krystal and 18...
bvprincess23 chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
[My gosh! You and these suspenceful endings!] ;)

Awsome chapter! Poor Krystal... she didn't need to see that. And Ja- err... Seventeen... there no turning back for him now. Just glad he actually did get his revenge in the end...

I'm guessing that the next chapter will be the last? (It did say tobe concluded...). Well it is an awsome story and if the next chapter will be the last then I really can't wait to read it! Update soon? *Hopeful grin*
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Oh my. A cliffy. I can't believe you'd do that to us! (Just kidding.)

I really like this story. It's one of the best or THE BEST 17 & 18's past fics I have read. Please update soon. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! This story is so awesome. ;)

Lilly _
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Quite a suspsensful chapter. That evil Gero. After reading this there is some better understanding as to why 17 was so quick to kill Gero in the anime.

Good work with connecting all the points from earlier in the story: the parents' killer, the reason Gero took them at age 10 (since they were wondering why he didn't come sooner), Gero's past with their father. This has made for a really interesting read and there's still so much left to cover. How is the experiment going to end? What is it that Gero does that makes 17 heartless? Will he lose his memories?

I'm also curious, could you establish if this story is part of the main timeline or the future timeline. Not that it really matters for the origins, because they can very much be the same, but just because there is a HUGE personality difference between the two 17s. There's something that made the 17 of Trunks' world a ruthless killer and the one of the main timeline not. I'm curious as to which route you're going to go with this.

I do like how Jay's main concern is his sister. It's very noble of him to freely offer himself in exchange for her freedom. Unfortunately, based on the anime, Gero is going to go back on his word. Another reason to fuel 17's revenge later on.

Good work with this chapter. I look forward to future ones.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Gah! Another cliffhanger. We already know Gero is a mad scientist (and an evil one) but now Jay is starting to obsess too. Krystal has a good reason for worrying. What was it that Jay found that is going to change their lives forever? Must read the next chapter.
Ayamari Uta chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Poor Jay! I was right though about Gero. Grins Goood Chapter and update soon!
bvprincess23 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Oh god... Poor Jay, Poor Krystal... stinkin Gero is lying, hes gonna get her too... sooo much suspence :( Update soon please!
bvprincess23 chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
How rude! You just gonna leave us in suspence like that? That should be against the law! The whole time I was thinking "God, Jay just grab your sister and run!" I mean seriously...

Update soon!
Ayamari Uta chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Great, Krystal seems to know more than what meets the eye. So much suspense! Really love it!