Reviews for Tontine
Ella Not Lotte chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
AMAZING. This whole thing was so amazing. I love how each story was standalone yet they fit together because of the ongoing search, and I loved the way that it ended. Those last two chapters- utterly genius. And then: "LET THERE BE LIGHT"

That gave me goosebumps. I loved it.

Thank you so much. This was amazing.

Ella Not Lotte chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This is amazing. Your writing is fantastic. Keep this up and I'll have to favorite you. :)

I'm not really good at going too in depth with my reviews at this hour, but this is a great story!

timano chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
This is one of the most amazing, the cleverest, the - one of the very best Doctor Who stories I've ever read! On a scale of one to ten, I give this about a fifty. But is this the last we'll be seeing of the Doctor and Kim Gideon? I hope not. Either way, I look forward to reading your next story.
mmgage chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
I am sad to see this story end, but the ending is perfect - the 13 Doctors coming together to start a new universe. It's just a shame they won't be around to explore it (and figure out what the rules are so they can break them ;) ).

Wonderful story!
Prone To Obsession chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Oh I'm so sad this is over, but what a fabulous ending! A perfectly fitting role for the Doctor. And the fact that he had to lose someone he loved to save the universe (or, the next universe, as it happens), was tragically typical for him; it just fit so well.
teddybowties chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
And thus begins and ends and begins again the CARTMEL MASTERPLAN!

GOd I LOVe Mythology.

lovely rendition of the Doctor's Archetypal nature; I have a severe weakness for this type of thing.

x-Avarice-x chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Oh my goodness... I was not expecting that ending.

But it's so PERFECT! The Doctor has always been the Guardian of the universe and to have him usher in the next... It's beautiful.
mmgage chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
The Master always was a bastard, but this seems like a new low even for him. Trying to ensure the universe can't be regenerated, and using his own child in the attempt. I'm sure hurting the Doctor was a bonus for him.

I'm sad this is part 14 because it means just one more to go and no more story to look forward to!
teddybowties chapter 14 . 4/15/2011

KIM! Again! In processed cheese of Destiny! form!

teddybowties chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
ooo that was pleasant!

A cool, crisp splash of refreshing Boheme with a small dash of lemon.

Like a sea breeze, that man.

Lovely chapter.
mmgage chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Oh this is terrific! We get the 4th Doctor with BOTH Sarah Jane and Leela (I always thought it would be fun if those two ever met), and then you threw-in K9 too! I love the tin dog! And Leela on bathroom duty with assorted kids - too funny, and so IC for the Doctor to dump that unpleasant duty on her!

I've said it before but it bears repeating - each new chapter is a delight! Great job!
x-Avarice-x chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
Awwww, so cute. The title of this chapter caught me completely off guard, but pleasantly so. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Prone To Obsession chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
This was so sweet, and all the characters are wonderful! I like the diary format of this part, too.
teddybowties chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
foaming at the mouth for more detail... yep, sounds like him.

DAMN i love ONE.
mmgage chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
I've just finished reading your excellent chapter to my husband, who is the one who got me in to Doctor Who in the first place. We both loved this installment. Once again you've perfectly captured the feel of the 1st Doctor and Barbara (I love Barbara - she stands up to the Doctor beautifully and this is no exception). Wonderful!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »