Reviews for The Hunter
Commander Anzu chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is really so incredibly hot. Wow. *drools on my computer screen*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Well, you win life. Congratulations.
TC Stark chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Great smut fic. So erotic and you have the character of Lore spot on. I quite like smut presented without content so long as it's done properly and you hit that nail right on the head.
nathasa39 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
que bueno, es una historia muy caliente y con un final inesperado me encantaria que siga con mas historias como esta.
Orlenda chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
oh yes very nice hotness! more please-esp more Lore dialog! more Lore evilness too please (delisous evilness)! Good job!
CityDurl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Whoa. It may be a self-indulgent PWP, but it was fun as all get out. I think the first chapter could have stood on its own, though the second is an unexpected twist. On its own, the first chapter could be a believable, devious attempt for Lore to reach out for the love he's searching for and never finds. The second is an illustration of how we'd all use the holodeck if it were real - to live out our fantasies, no matter how deranged. Your writing bears up under careful reading. Loved it!
Jamille Shane chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
NAUGHTY! I wonder who this was, lol!
Lynzee005 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
"Her hands still bound, all that was left for her was the delicious feeling of him pounding against her with a precise force specifically calculated to avoid breaking her back."

Wow. Just, wow...

I can't believe this story hasn't gotten more reviews! I find sex scenes so hard to write, but reading yours... you make it look so easy! One of the best, sexiest scenes I've read in a very long time! Got any more Lore stories in ya? tee hee
Matchet Hatchet chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Usually I hate Lore stories, but this one was excellent. Hell, it was beyond excellent. I can't believe this hasn't gotten anymore attention! Kudos for pulling an O. Henry and the entire thing be a holodeck program. In general, super, great story, hope you have tons more like this one!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Really? This doesn't have any reviews? That's a crime!

This is a delicious story! I've never been a big fan of Data or Lore, but I'll be damned if that wasn't sexy! The anonymity is a great touch as well. Makes you wonder which of the senior officers needed a fix?...

Superb writing. Great story. Awesome job all around! Here's hoping there will be more from you!