Reviews for Superman Vs. Dragon Ball Z
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Cool story, and one that isn't fixated on super saiyans too!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Where is the blasted sequel? How long has it been?
authority02 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Vegita can hold back magnetism WITH HIS HAND! SO. AWESOME.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
it surpises me but i liked it. Any chance of a sequal if you havent' already written one?
kory chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
plz write a sequel if you don't i'll eat your children.

hahahahahahaha

but seriously i liked so i would apreciate it if you made a sequel from were you left ofl
kb chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
WOW! That was really, really good. not only did it have a good story but it had really cool and vivid fight which is even harder to find on sequel?
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I sure did enjoy it and I thought it was a great story. It was perfect except for a few mispelled words and I still think it is worth a sequel despite that. What I'm writing next are the few things I believe are wrong. 1.) "Vegita watched as it squirmed in agony in the flames before the energy became to bright as it reached its peak." The word "to" should be spelled with a double "o". 2.) The word "offence" should be spelled O-F-F-E-N-S-E. 3.) It seemed that each time I found the word "where", it should have instead been the word "were". Please let there be a sequel.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Great fic, but I found the ending more
interesting then the story itself!
a fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
you have to writ a sequal because this story is so alsome
Neo Kojiro chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Nah, a sequel would be somewhat overdoing it...i just wish you didn't use that teaser of an ending.

Also, as i was reading through it, i though how odd it was for a fanfic by Carrotglace to not at least mention Ranma 1/2...i really should of guessed that you would mention it at least once...
Junpaku Karasu chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Oooh! Great story and idea! Veggie beating up Maggie! LOL!

Sequel!
Super55 chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
This was great, The Superman in Nerima thing was great, would make a awsome sequel! Keep up the great work
Strider chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
this story kicked ass! make a sequel!
I kicked your ass ho chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Very good story. But you should have put Superman against a stronger version of Goku because in reality Superman would kill Saiyan saga Goku in a couple of shots.
Kin-Chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
This is cool! Coouyld you continue it, please, Carrot-sama?