Reviews for death is permanent
Funshine Tonks chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
It wasn't terrible! It was so sweet! Tonks is my favorite character!
Impossible to reach chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Thats was so sad...I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
It wasn't at all terrible but Dora was a Gryffindor wasn't she?
combeferring chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
/is blown away

Mad, that was so fantastic it's hard to explain. I adored the way you explored this because I always loved the idea of Ginny and Harry bringing up Teddy as their own. I loved every single detail of this and it was just wonderful and I feel like I'm rambling but it's only because I loved this so much!

Fantastic job :)
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
That was amazing. I really like your exploration of the idea of Ginny raising Teddy. It was beautifully written and very original.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Mad! It was not terrible! It was adorable ;):)

I love the finale! And her finally letting go enough to live the legacy... tWas awesome Mad, seriously.

Jane x
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was amazing. I loved it. I always wished that, in the books, JKR would have gone deeper with Ginny and Tonks' relationship, but it really wasn't that relevant to the plot, I suppose. I knew they were close, but there was obviously so much more. I could gleam that Ginny looked up to Tonks like an older sister and I think you conveyed that perfectly here.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was outstanding. One of the best freeverses I believe I've ever read. Just amazing. I loved it.
mirage888 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ah, when I got the alert for this, I knew I would have to read it. Tonks' death was a huge blow for me, (well really, the entire seventh book was :P) and I'd wondered who raised little Teddy. I can imagine, with Ginny being so young, that it had to be a huge burden at times, simply because of the reminder. Mentioning Fred showed that too. Man! His death made me the saddest! Darn you J.K. Rowling.