Reviews for Rain, Rain
_
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love it
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
The more I read this story, the more I was reminded of my own piece "You Are Not Alone," which also features Tim and a crazy ex. I hope you'll check it out! I hope to post the last chapter fairly soon. Great one shot!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'll rip that bitch's throat out with my teeth!
jetbstraub chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aw sad but cute.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
wow absolutly amazing the pain was so real so raw but the team joing together that is indeed one of the things that make this team more then a team. they are a family!
sandradeec chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Is this based on the characters on the show? Because except for the fact that they banded together in the end and cleaned the apartment everyone is pretty out-of-character here. Abby, while always appearing a little jealous, has never made fun of McGee's girlfriends, even telling Tim that Jules "isn't out of your league" and encouraging him not to let that one girl keep stealing his money. And Tony, while he teases McGee, is also out of character here. When Amanda ended up being as assassin in "End Game", Tony kept a watchful eye and didn't say a single thing about her being a psycho. He didn't even rise to McGee bait in the form of his comment that "I'm going to become a monk"-Tony just kept on keeping an eye on McGee.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
As sad as it is for Tim, I love a team coming together story!

Sue
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
D'aw! I really liked it!
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Poor Tim but in the end he learned a valuable lesson. He is not alone Gibbs and the team will always have his six.
WriterKos chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nice take on the psychotic girlfriend... Great Story, Teri.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Loved it :)
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aw, this was so touching! It was nice to have angst that ended by the end of the one-shot. As much as I love angst fics spanning tens of chapters, sometimes it's nice to have a quick happy(ish) ending.
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was a wonderful story! I loved it! You are an incredibly talented writer!
xenascully chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
awe...poor tim. nice story!