Reviews for Namikaze
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Ugh nooo. U find an amazing fic like this then BOOM, Not continued and hasnt been updated since 2011. i love this sooo much
Sasunaru4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
bruh continue plz it was getting intresting!
suspishfishy chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CONTINUE THIS? I LOVED THE FIRST VERSION, THEN YOU START OVER...PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ONE OR LAST ONE PLEASE. YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER, AND I WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE. THANKS!
Kurariisu Takomo chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That was...pretty awkward...
I like this story so I do hope you can continue this :D I will be waiting for the next chapter!
Utsumagi Naruko chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is a great first chapter and the plotline is interesting, hmm I kinda miss Yaoi high though, but I'm this fanfic. THAKYOU for creating another story with Naruto x Sasuke highscool 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
When is this going to be continued?
Yo chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Yo.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
OMG PLZ CONTINUE! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!
livintoinspire chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great start! Definitely progressed a lot faster than Yaoi High, aha! You were so set on revising the old one but... Where are you? Why was this not edited since 2011? I would have LOVED to read on and I know others would too considering how many reviews Yaoi High got! Please consider continuing! Nonetheless I loved both Yaoi High and Namikaze so far! .
sasunaru680 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Love it really ,wish if you could continue this story I adore it. :)
Janie chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hello! This is not a constructive review by any means, but I guess u can consider it a supportive one! :) I love this first chapter of WTYH's rewrite! Its more serious, less crack but more erm.. rom-com? Anyway, I love the new layers of plot in NAMIKAZE! Keep up the good work buddy! Karate-kick those writer's block away.
yaoi lover chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
im a new reader but i really want to read more. i hope you update soon :)
kdawg chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
EEEPPP! I LOVE IT!
Darklinkette chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
dude, that is a lot of reviews. hope u keep it up. those stories are good. welcome to yoai high is actually pretty good, n i hope you finish it. lol
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 3/6/2013