Reviews for Get My Memories Away
Scarease chapter 27 . 4/12
well thing will get interesting.
Scarease chapter 2 . 4/12
aaa good luck suppressing Ravens powers them being a part of her very being as a Half-Demon and one of the Most Power magic users in all of D.C
Scarease chapter 1 . 4/12
Hope she remembers her training in control other wise things could go very bad for everybody.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh sweet! I bet she'll fall in no time :B Go BB!
Aqua Rules chapter 26 . 3/12
Hmm I am not sure what to think about this. I guess part of me hope Raven gets over her stubborn phase and realizes her feelings for him. Yet another part wants Beast Boy to move on from her since it doesn't seem like she is going to budge soon. I look forward to reading more.
HarmoniousWolf chapter 26 . 3/12
You have no idea how happy I am to see that this was updated! Yay! :3 it picked up right where it left off, too, which I imagine couldn't have been easy... yay for you!
Just someone chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
I do believe you're gonna finish. Is it not right? Pleas do!
Plus, this is a really well done story, I really like how you manage the characters and where the story is heading, just be careful with Jinx and Raven, cuz they're getting a little OC.
Attempting2Write chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
No worries about the break between updates. We understand that you have a life outside of fanfiction, not to mention everyday responsibilities and sometimes you need to take some time for yourself, but I am glad your back.

Your English is very good and I only picked up on two typos in this chapter.

Jinks played with the new device in her hand and Star tried to lighten the mood.
Jinxs played with the new device in her hand and Star tried to lighten the mood.

but just before she could give her answer, they just watched as Raven made her way into the common room almost in a trance and was now heading to the dorms.
But just before she could give her answer, they just watched as Raven made her way into the common room almost in a trance and was now heading to the dorms.

You’ve worked so hard on this story for so long it’s wonderful to see you improvement. I hope you continue to write.

Best wishes and lots of love
Attempting2Write
kindashania chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
ahhhh don't leave me hanging
Insane Wise-man chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Sorry I didn't realize you have updated the fanfic, you will do it again right? ...r
Lewis-Sama chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
kia427love chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
You are going to continue.. RIGHT?! I mean if you stop now...I think I'll die!
Santoramon chapter 24 . 3/20/2015