Reviews for Get My Memories Away
Just someone chapter 25 . 8/15
I do believe you're gonna finish. Is it not right? Pleas do!
Plus, this is a really well done story, I really like how you manage the characters and where the story is heading, just be careful with Jinx and Raven, cuz they're getting a little OC.
Attempting2Write chapter 25 . 1/11
No worries about the break between updates. We understand that you have a life outside of fanfiction, not to mention everyday responsibilities and sometimes you need to take some time for yourself, but I am glad your back.

Your English is very good and I only picked up on two typos in this chapter.

Jinks played with the new device in her hand and Star tried to lighten the mood.
Jinxs played with the new device in her hand and Star tried to lighten the mood.

but just before she could give her answer, they just watched as Raven made her way into the common room almost in a trance and was now heading to the dorms.
But just before she could give her answer, they just watched as Raven made her way into the common room almost in a trance and was now heading to the dorms.

You’ve worked so hard on this story for so long it’s wonderful to see you improvement. I hope you continue to write.

Best wishes and lots of love
Attempting2Write
bbraeeverybbday chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
ahhhh don't leave me hanging
Insane Wise-man chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Sorry I didn't realize you have updated the fanfic, you will do it again right? ...r
BartWLewis chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
kia427love chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
You are going to continue.. RIGHT?! I mean if you stop now...I think I'll die!
Santoramon chapter 24 . 3/20/2015
PLZ DO ONE MORE CHAPTER PLZ DONT LEAVE US HANGING
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
More more more!
MoochiBalls chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
Gahhh, sugar overloaaddd!
Sweeetness...IT BURRNSS
Insane Wise-man chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
You forgot the idea you had once and mut this in eternal hiatus, don't you?
alj chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
Absolutely love this story! Though I'm no it liking that no one will balls up and tell Raven the truth! Particularly beast boy!
js12601 chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
I feel so bad for beast boy and raven. I wonder if she'll realize her dream might have been a memory. This is an excellent 't wait To see what happens.
BartWLewis chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
BB is so cruel because he is in love, and Raven doesnt even remember the time they spent together.
hello chapter 22 . 2/7/2014