Reviews for Here Now, Gone Forever
Oh Yes I want a sequle

Keep it comin'

Iz
Lauriena chapter 10 . 4/26/2002
oh you have to write a sequel! Please please I need to know what happens
Slacker Queen chapter 10 . 4/25/2002
Well of course I want a sequel! :) You better write a sequel. YOu can't end it like that and expect us to like it. Nope not gonna happen. :D And Don't worry about the swear word...I've heard worse. :) Keep up the great work Sarah! Can't wait for more! LaterZ!

Sammie
Vague Lenore chapter 9 . 4/15/2002
All I wanna know is...where are the last 2 chapters?
QSMad chapter 9 . 4/8/2002
Oh my word I was reading this one at IMfanfic and it moved here. I loved it then and I still love it. Please hurry!
Lauriena chapter 9 . 4/8/2002
you are cruel... more now... please
Spooky-Girl chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
*put, whimper* More? Soon?
parisindy chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
more please!
FindersKeeper chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
Alright, that's it! Cammie is now on my list, above Lawson. That was just evil! Excellent job with this story, my rope is wearing a little thin...oops it broke, but man you're evil. What's going to happen to poor D? And will Eberts save the day? Will there be a day to be saved? Ah! too many questions, can't wait for the next parts, have to pull out the extra strength rope for this one.
Zanne chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
AAAHHH! You evil, evil woman... leaving poor Darien like that :) If you don't finish soon, I'm going to have to start begging, and it won't be a pretty sight, I promise you. hehe. Seriously, though, it's an incredible story, and I can't wait to see how it turns out (both lines of it!). And thanks for the rope warning. Next time I will take it seriously and come fully prepared.
LoneGirl189 chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
How could you leave it like that? You fanfic tease :P You have to write more soon! I'm gonna sit here and keep hitting refresh until you do :)
Max452 chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
Oh, Cammie is one evil dude! Poor Darien. You have to write more!
SpiritMuse chapter 8 . 4/4/2002
Hehe. There are many Darien Torture stories in existance, but not many take their category so seriously! Excellent! But what's taking Alex and Eberts so long?
Sammie chapter 8 . 4/4/2002
Well what kinda question is that? Of course you should keep going. After all we wouldn't want me going into insanity and all that now would we? :D Yeah I know I am already past that, but still. :) Loving it more and more! Keep it up! LaterZ!
Miamimom chapter 7 . 4/4/2002
This is so good. I loved Alex making Eberts turn his watch an hour ahead. She doesn't want to wait, she wants to get them back. So, where is the next part.