Reviews for Sacrifice of the Nine
Do More Please.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
interesting
Shadowdragondanny chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Should have keep doing more
BlackPitbull chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Star wars bro u just ripped it off...but ehh that's none of my business
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
This is an awesome story. I like all the characters. I like Naruto and his friend's summons especially Naruto's. I hope Naruto becomes strong enough to scare his enemies. It was funny as well like when Kushina got mad and Minato and Greed were trying to hide behind Naruto or when Naruto kicked Mainato were the sun never shines. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Battlesny chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Artemis Fowl's Domovoi Butler? I'm too lazy to go any further than typing Domovoi on Wiki so that is my only guess. the short description does seem fitting or a taijutsu specialist though.
Chaos chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Domovoi is butler from Artemis fowl. By the way, YOU USED BUTTLER. You are awesome by default.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Pls update soon I really like the plot
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Do you see a SLIGHT problem here? The hokage went an lied to the council that alchemy was something that only Naruto can do in order to keep the kid in the shinobi program and get it so he can start his own clan, then Naruto goes around and helps Hinata and LEE to learn it?! WTF That's calling the hokage a fat liar, and UNDERMINES EVERYTHING, I say FUCK THEM, everyone has their own path, lee's is taijutsu, Hinata is hyuga style or her own, NARUTO HAS to be the ONLY one with alchemy or the hokage's plan falls apart! This is ALSO WHY BRINGING THE HOMONCULII back is VERY VERY BAD!

The only other bad comment is, ONE TAIL is worth (singular) one jutsu? WTF? While I DO agree COMPLETE restoration of chakra coils SHOULDN'T be possible with one tail, it's also worth a HELL of a lot more then one jutsu. This opens up a whole other can of worms, typically why chakra and alchemy DON'T MIX. Okay that's it for the bad stuff

I think this is pretty good A SHIT TON OF PLOT HOLES, but good character development, I like the friendship aspect.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Wait wait wait, during the letter that was attached to the vase in his room last chapter, and his subsequent thoughts, Naruto IS THE ONE that saved Hinata leading to that whole fiasco with Negji so he SHOULD KNOW shouldn't he? So he he just playing dumb or did you get confused on what you already wrote?
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 5 . 2/7/2015
NOOOOOOO I WANT NO I DEMAND THAT YOU UPDATE THIS DUCKING AWESOME STORY NOW IT HAS BEEN FOUR F*****G YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED. WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG. PKEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE NOW
dwl3950 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
please finish this story
lightlordakira154 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
this is really good please update soon.
the white wolf Haruka chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Please write the next chapter! I Love this story ! :) :)