Reviews for Don't you Dare
bluefeather22 chapter 1 . 10h
that was amazing I love the friendship between harry and ron and that story really touched me. thanks for writing that.
Morgan Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/12
Absolutely loved it hope you continue it
vibrantelectricblue chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I've always found this story just beautiful; I don't even know how many times I've read it. Your portrayal of Harry and Ron is great. The right mixture of humor and heavy emotion present in this story just sums up their friendship. So, thank you for such a beautiful piece and pardon for not telling you sooner.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is nice.
Junsui chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awww, that wasn't very nice. Harry blocked Crucio for him, and he abandoned him to SMITH.
insaneInsania chapter 1 . 3/3/2012

LOL! The end is HILARIOUS!

Love the story!

Elless chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Lol such a lovely friendship. Sure, he'll take the Cruciatus for him but he won't listen to Smith lmao. Good story, I really like it.

Bit of concrit:

I've noticed you're not great with the dialogue grammar. Lots of commas missing and all. I would never presume to give advice where it's not solicited, but if you do have questions about dialogue grammar feel free to ask. My arrogant self will happily proclaim that I'm quite good at it.

Okay, arrogant self gone, feel free to ignore me :)

Great story!
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Firstly, this is pretty good, and secondly, you keep on spelling 'demeanor' wrong. I'm not actually sure if how I spelt it is how you really spell it, but just so you know.
Vitzy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Haha! Aww I like the bit you included with James jr.

And Ron you are the funniest best friend! Lol.

Good little OS. Really like it :)
WillowRose360 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved it ] it was sweet and funny
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Amazing! :D Loved the obvious care they have for each other. Harry/Ron bromance is my fave. :) Great job.

xoxo Much Love, Britt
Aggie Holmes chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow another great short story! You're amazing! Thanks!

- Aggie
These Guilty Pleasures chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ah! You have officially made my favorites list! Love all this Harry/Ron bromance(because I can't find a better word) stuff! Please keep writing! Awesome!