Reviews for The Tenth Time aka U is for Underneath
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Nice
JPKisses chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Well done.

I'm new to CM fanfiction, and I'm a fan of Morgan/Reid but, I love this story. I also read another of yours I haven't reviewed. I'm so familiar with these characters having seen them on TV since '05 and although these stories are arn't cannon compliant, you make them so...

Very few gramatical errors, and your style of writing is easy to follow. I break and pause dramatically where necessary. Favorites! ;p
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hee, I liked it ;)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Lovely!
minlin chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Go Reid!

It is nice to have a story that admits the sex *isn't* always going to be mindblowingly fantastic, that they're going to have to get to know each others bodies and likes and dislikes before it gets to great.

Though I have a feeling that this time around Hotch is in for a fun night!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
awesome loved it
seditionary chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wonderful, honey! I loved the glimpse into Spencer's thoughts and his frustration...
Reidemption chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
It was kind of refreshing to see a side to the Hotch/Reid relationship where the sex WASN'T mind blowing the first time around. It fit Hotch more realistically and it gave a more real feel to relationship in general. I love your writing. Always making me think outside the box~
Extraho chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
hm, gotta say that this is so true! i feel sad for people who dont realise that sex is hard work!
slyvir chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
that made me smiles... and actually hungry for more...

ç.ç i wanted to see eet *sniffling and trying to look pleading with teary eyes hoping it works*

does it work yet?

XD

good job... too much like a small jar of cookies... finished too soon leaving a craving for more /
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
sexy ending
PapiEsteven chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nice story.

I like it mostly because in all fics I read ,Hotch is pictured as a great lover and Reid as a virgin but Hotch was be with only woman in his life so I doubt that he has more experience in that area.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
GOD this is wonderful! So nice to have real-people sex!