Reviews for Twi25 Round 4
OnTheTurningAway chapter 25 . 3/11/2011
Finally playing catch up today... I really enjoyed your take on the Twi25 this round and don't think there could ever be enough Jasper. ;) Thanks for sharing!
BLilTXgirl chapter 25 . 3/4/2011
:( I love Jasper. I hate him hurting.
BLilTXgirl chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Curious where he took him. It sounds like a historical museum of some sort, but I am very often wrong. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 23 . 3/4/2011
If Jasper can project his emotions as much as he can take in the emotions of others, why not project calm and fearlessness to his victims?
BLilTXgirl chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
Curious about the "She's mine!" Why claim that unless someone else has come into his area and he's responding?
BLilTXgirl chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
These quiet, private moments are always so sweet.
BLilTXgirl chapter 20 . 3/4/2011
I'm kinda curious if Jasper is who she's been wanting or someone different. Maybe I'm just odd that if they're still in school they'd likely know each other's names, especially if they are having "fleeting touches". I also wouldn't think she'd be confused when she turned to see him.
BLilTXgirl chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
I'd love to know what part of the story this is from. Just before Bella has Renesmee? Just before Bella awakens as a vampire? A totally different part of the books?
BLilTXgirl chapter 18 . 3/4/2011
Oh wow ... I've wondered about that before. They always show Alice fighting so easily in the "training" scenes because she can see her opponents' decisions but wouldn't having the wolves there have fucked that up?
BLilTXgirl chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
Not exactly the same, but I have an aunt who doctors said would never live past the age of 5, then it was 16, then she'd never see 25 ... she'll be 62 this year. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Nice relay of the last of the fight scene. I love the description of the emotions surrounding Jake's injury. I can easily see the ripple affect he would feel due to their connected minds. That would have been intense.
BLilTXgirl chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Gah. I think I know why he says "Soon, I will be." but it kills me if it is what I'm thinking.
BLilTXgirl chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Edward always cracked me up with his ideals. It's a huge part of his appeal but being a female in this day and age I could also feel every bit of Bella's frustration.
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
Hard question to ask, I'd imagine.
BLilTXgirl chapter 12 . 3/4/2011