Reviews for Fearing the Unknown
Resin Zephyr chapter 5 . 3/16
I don't really have anything else to say other than this is...intriguing. I don't really know how describe this story so far, how to feel about, or what I like about it. Because I don't really read or like stories where it feels like almost all of the characters are going to be killed off; even if its only background characters or characters that are depicted as bullies. However, this story is interesting. Plus, it still feels really early in the story, so I'll give it a try. Maybe you'll be able to get me to like these types of stories. Hope you don't take this as a negative comment, and keep up with the great writing.
Just wait for Dash's, Paulina's and Valerie's ghosts to pop up (especially valerie cus knowing her, she would be dead set on finding out who the heck stabbed her.)
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Please update soon! THIS IS SO AWESOME IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!
jim89 chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
To think something else but that happened was a ghost playing mind games with the hunters

They sidestep not having Danny and company. Not Find out about Valerie yet
they might not have much of passion. Being that dash is gone or the head cheerleader, which

alas we heard they considered Valerie friend and possibly an ally someone actually
cared about. Danny and friends take this heck of a lot more seriously

Makes me wonder who that gonna kill next? Given the shock value here the very small and young Danielle is about to get killed

So I'm staying for now. I guess you sent me on the story here enough that want to see it through. I'll be honest Valerie being gone doesn't sit right with me. Probably never will left beside the point

jim89 chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
you going to kill everyone . Are you not? Who's next, jazz, Sam, Danielle

you up in that year a lot but I don't know. Having Valerie dad just doesn't sit right with me
I hope this some loophole to bring her back ghost or near dead or something.

given his criminal minds dead is dead. Probably. The other hand Phantom. There are ways out of it
I know this one more chapter. After this. I probably give the look but I'm not sure
of all continue with this.

Congratulations you made me conflicted on this
at least it speaks to the strength of your are writing here, you managed to reach this jaded reviewer

jim89 chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
holy sweet mother of God, you've killed. Valerie

Talk about a showstopper, also feels Valerie was defeated way to easily
you know, ironically. Whenever problem with most the characters being killed
for some reason off and Valerie just sits wrong, you know
the killing jazz or Sam

After this I'm seriously considered quitting the story
it just strikes me as wrong somehow, but next have the bad guy I chopped Danielle doing bits and pieces

this is just sick wrong

jim89 chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
dash and Paulina . Well I know I should be sad that they're gone, but really going to miss them

the biggest achievement is been terrible, but everyone else around them

I have a feeling it's going to get worse from here

jim89 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
interesting start new really pull us in. I wonder who actually got killed. Here

im-too-gay-for-this-shit chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Dayum. Please update ASAP. I gotta know what the scream was about.
IWasNeverReal chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
This is terrifying, I've never seen Criminal Minds, but this story is awesome. Please continue!
bibliophilea chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Ha! Their first experience with a ghost attack! And a confirmation that ghosts do indeed exist! AND most likely their first good look at Phantom! Things are building up quite nicely! And thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for coming back to this story!
Pichicha123 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Yay! You're back! This is awesome! Kinda short, but awesome. I wonder when they'll start noticing how nervous Danny is?
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
This is awesome!
...
Aaaaaand it hasn't been updated in two years...
PLEASE COME BACK TO IT SOMEDAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Please keep writing! I loved it!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
VGF:Please update soon, this is great. :D I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,