Reviews for Saving Roxas
Anime-Gal311 chapter 13 . 4/8
Post more chapters! I really want to know what happens to Xion, Reno and Roxas. Does Reno survive the beating? And what happens to Axel now? Do Roxas and Axel get married?
cloud chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Hey just wanted to let you know.. I just finnished another story of someone that just decided to stop updateting.. I reaally don't want to see this happening here... That oblivion person is right you have so much talent and I think you at least owe all your loyal fans as much to finnish this story... I can't handle anymore dissapoint ment :( and P.S the story I read was Blue moon... Can someone please make sure that the guy finishes that story? It would mean the world to me :D
My Sweet Oblivion chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Listen, sweetheart. I loved Saving Axel, hell I read Yuffie's death a few days ago and I'm STILL crying. But, I REFUSE to read Saving Roxas until you update again and promise me you will keep updating and working on this fanfiction. Honestly, sweetheart, it's a great fic and I'd hate to see it die. Regardless of if there are still people who review, people are still reading this fanfic and are sad that you haven't updated it in so long. Mind picking up the pen, so to speak, and start writing? I'm sure you can produce the rest of the chapters needed to finish. Honestly, I've met few people who can write like you and would hate to see your talents go to waste.
cloud chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
WHY NO NEW CHAPTER :( I think I'm going to cry _ anyway... Still lovvvviing this so much 3 seriosly... I think you should make this a book... Or a movie... JUST DONT FORGET THE LITTLE PEOPLE! (Like me) :D
Cloud chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Hey! Just want to say I am now a huge fan! Started reading saving axel 5 days ago and am now finnished with saving roxas... Its a beutifull story! You seriosly need to continue or I can't get any sleep! I need to know what happens! And can you make it a happy ending? I'm a sap for those Lots of Love and keep doing what you are doing... This is book worthy 3
Ewonsama chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
I knew it was him from the moment he was back in twilight town with Axel
I can't wait for the next chapter
Ewonsama chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Yay happy dance got my answers thank :D
And sorry about my other reviews o.o
Ewonsama chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
First I want to beat Axel because Roxas has every right to be pissed at him, never seeing him have a F word kid (trying not to be pissed at that)
But now I'm Axel has every right to be mad at him too, Roxas should have made contact too but nope he's now engaged to Namine ugh!
Ill keep reading only because I liked the first story and want to hope an pray that this gets better and less confusing by the fact that Xion is 8 and no I won't let that go until I'm not confused on that
Ewonsama chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I thought it was Roxas left arm and please I beg you if it's not in the others chapters please tell me Xion is not Axel's real daughter because really she's 8 and it's only been four years man so he's 22 and Roxas is 20 right?
Ewonsama chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Four years yet Xion is 8 that doesn't make sense unless axel is her step and or adoptive father?
GIRL READ THIS chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
LovelyRabbit chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Ooh, my poor banana heart. It's been mashed into pudding...

After reading Saving Axel, I was extremely excited to see this. Now I'm neck deep in feels... ; v ;

I'm excited for more, but I feel like my heart won't be able to handle it.

Best Regards,
sky-blue-wings chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
YAY! It's finally here!
I must tell you, the only reason I check this site at all anymore is because I was waiting for this wonderful story of yours. This story, and the one before, it were written in such a familiar way that it really sucks you into the story and makes you feel along with the characters. In the interim, I'm pretty sure I read both stories through several times, just to keep myself from worrying about what was going to happen next. I look forward to reading the rest!
RainbowNinjaD chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Ah I love this! I read Saving Axel a long while ago, and decided to re-read it and read this one, too. I love it so much!
Fatefulldestiny chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
So I rarely get on Fanfic anymore because I like Asianfanfics and LiveJournal better and I happened to get on today... I AM SO HAPPY I DID! This is one of my stories I'd wait 10 years for an update if I have to as long as I get one. And The wait was nothing compared to a few that I'm waiting on. I hope to see another!