Reviews for Forbidden Feelings
Majin no tamashi chapter 35 . 2/24
This fanfiction...my god, the feels! You have amazing talent.
kanyon01 chapter 35 . 1/18
i bhave no FUCKING WORDS THIS IS SO ADORABLE AND HOT AND THE PROGRESSION FROM THEM BEING LIKE YOUNG AND THEN NOW AND LIKE YEARS PASSED AND THE MAGIC AND I CANT. I WOS SO ENGROSSED I CANT. THIS IS SUCH A SAPPY STORY AND NORMALLY IM LIKE NAH BUT I CANT NOT READ IT CAUSE LIKE OK IM JUST KIDDING I LOVE CLICHES THEUIR ADORABLE UGH I CANT EVEN THANKS FOR SUCH AN AMAZING MERTHUR STORY LOVE YOUR WRITING OMG THIS WAS AMAZING THANK YOU.
Jordan AKA Band Geek chapter 20 . 1/3
perfect song for her death "Say Something" by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera. Makes me want to cry, as does this chapter
Jordan AKA Band Geek chapter 32 . 1/2
I am legit basically crying right now the feels are too strong, nope none of those not crying close call though.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
So sad!
Ninaloveanime chapter 35 . 7/14/2014
Sniff - thank you so much! Really love it!
Wickedbxtch13 chapter 35 . 5/14/2014
Nooooooo i must know what happens next do they marry do the honeymoon? Is there a second book?
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Je suis compl├Ętement heureuse qu'ils partagent enfin un lit !
jimthecricket chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I know this a just a story but I can kinda relate to this situation because my mum is dating this guy who's kid is in my year and yeah it just fucking sucks but anyway I really like where this is going so far so yeah I'm gonna keep reading...
merthurisawesome chapter 35 . 4/3/2014
*sobs...* Omg... This.. This is... I can't speak.. My voice won't... it won't come out... my heart is beating like crazy.. OMG. This. Story. Is. Just. So. Freaking. Amazing. That. I. Nearly. Can't. Breathe. LURVED IT!
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 35 . 12/30/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! REALLY AMAZING! I AM BREATHLESS ON HOW AMAZING THAT WAS!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
Words cannot express how much I LOVED this story. The twists and turns were phenomenal, and you constantly kept me guessing! Amazing, amazing amazing! :D

-Charmy
bluespiritgal chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
Wonderful story, enjoyed every chapter!
Don-V chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow this seems intresting! Hm present day uther doesn't seem so bad! Everyone else is in character! Exept hunith of course but that's only for the story to work.. Very intriguing nonetheless!
thedayyoufindoutwhy chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
So I've spent the last few days reading and thinking about your fic and I'm on chapter 29 and I want to make a prediction that Morgana is bad through and through and she wants to have Arthur choose between them to see who he cares for most in the world, herself or Merlin and that's her big evil plan and I don't even know why I'm saying this but this whole story is pretty much my favorite thing on fanfiction and you don't know this about me but I've spent an inordinate amount of time on fanfiction and this is the only Merlin fic I've really loved and ohmygod I can't even handle you.