Reviews for Traces of White
tireswithspares chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loved it, why is it so good, could you help me with my writing?
Anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh, dear C.C. The poor girl can't let him go, after all. Time isn't having any of this 'love' business (never much of a sentimentalist, Time), so she can't remember exactly, but honestly there really was nobody quite like him and there will never be anyone like him again, for dear C.C. I liked it. You're a good writer.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
*blinks away tears from the slight angst*Lelouch.
Not-Always-Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Good story, although personally, I think Lelouch had obtained Charles' Code, but a C.C. missing Lelouch fic, even if she doesn't realize it, is always so sad and strangely enjoyable.
Lord Lelouch chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very well written. It true that as time passes us by we will all eventually forget things.

Though I find it hard to believe that she forgot that she was the partner of a man who became the ruler of the world. That itself is very hard to forget. SO I believe that she would at the very least remember Lelouch as he is the only one who has ever figured out her true wish.

In fact I would believe that she would by this time had finally found someone to take her code seeing as they say that the Britannian Empire is finished.

I don't suppose you ever though of writing a happy ending for Lelouch/C.C. Or at the very least write a story where she final passes on her code, die and meet Lelouch again in the afterlife.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aww. She forgot Lelouch. T_T
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Sad but well written. In short, nicely done.