Reviews for Snippets
LadyMatt chapter 6 . 9/11
Loved reading these! Loved Misfortune, Advertisement, Devious, Sorrow, Under the Rain, Canvas, Do Not Disturb and Out Cold the most, but enjoyed them all!
Yandere Yuno-chan chapter 6 . 7/3
Simulation was my favourite. One of my best friends is obsessed with Sims and her reaction to this kind of statement instantly came to mind. Magnus would send poor Alec to the couch. He shouldn't have touched the laptop. -Y2
I love all the snippets; please make more!
kale chapter 1 . 5/5
I love Malec, therefore i love you because you had my heart aching with just a few syllable's.
Asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 3/26
YOU CANT END THISSSSS you just have to keep posting because they're so cute
Fearless1 chapter 6 . 3/12
Brilliantly funny, sad, poignant and interesting. I loved this!
Fearless1 chapter 2 . 3/12
Rivers! LMAO
Love these stories so much! Does anyone know if Spun is still writing?
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Nice.
Blackberry Explosion chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
This is all fabulous. :)
kennardaillard chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
All of them perfect, from the first to the last.
I really love the way you write.
scubadivergurl chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
please write more? this is precious and hilarious and i NEED MORE! as for my favorites, theyd have to be sorrow, stars, creation, odds and ends, devious, and heat. you are a brilliant writer and snippets are perfect light fanfic that brightens my day. thank you for writing and please write more!
scubadivergurl chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou so much for these snippets! they are so fun to read! please dont stop writing! these are pure gold!
scubadivergurl chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
SORROW is just too perfect for words. i fell over laugh/crying when i read it- if that doesnt perfectly explain magnus what does? (ok- bad example, still hilarious fanfic) p.s. STARS and CREATION are my other favorites.. you can probably tell i prefer funny fluff over angst but what can you do?
mommysladybug chapter 4 . 11/9/2014