Reviews for Snippets
Guest chapter 3 . 1h
WHY IS A DEAD ACCOUNT WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING IF ONLY I HAD YOUR TALENT AND CAPABILITIES I WOULDVE PUBLISHED MY FIRST BOOK ALREADY
Guest chapter 2 . 1h
OKAY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OMG IM CRYING BUT THIS ISNT EVEN A ONESHOT ITS JUST LINES OF WORDS BUT OMG YOU ARE AMAZING I WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE YOU THIS GIVES ME SO MANY FEELS LIKE THE PROMPT OF "FOREIGN" ?! IM GOING TO GO CRI NOW BYEE
I need more
LadyMatt chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Loved reading these! Loved Misfortune, Advertisement, Devious, Sorrow, Under the Rain, Canvas, Do Not Disturb and Out Cold the most, but enjoyed them all!
Yandere Yuno-chan chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Simulation was my favourite. One of my best friends is obsessed with Sims and her reaction to this kind of statement instantly came to mind. Magnus would send poor Alec to the couch. He shouldn't have touched the laptop. -Y2
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
I love all the snippets; please make more!
kale chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I love Malec, therefore i love you because you had my heart aching with just a few syllable's.
Asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
YOU CANT END THISSSSS you just have to keep posting because they're so cute
Fearless1 chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Brilliantly funny, sad, poignant and interesting. I loved this!
Fearless1 chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
Rivers! LMAO
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
Love these stories so much! Does anyone know if Spun is still writing?
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Nice.
Blackberry Explosion chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
This is all fabulous. :)
kennardaillard chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
All of them perfect, from the first to the last.
I really love the way you write.
scubadivergurl chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
please write more? this is precious and hilarious and i NEED MORE! as for my favorites, theyd have to be sorrow, stars, creation, odds and ends, devious, and heat. you are a brilliant writer and snippets are perfect light fanfic that brightens my day. thank you for writing and please write more!