Reviews for Battle for Zion
guitarlover56784 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was amazing..
Jamille Shane chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I loved The Matrix movies. It never occurred to me to write a fic about that battle sequence with the Sentinels, so I'm glad you did. That part of the movie always makes me gasp, seeing them pour through the hole the way they do! It makes my stomach drop every single time and I feel a serious case of dread. (Can you tell I've watched it over and over? lol!) I often did wonder, though, 'how would it feel to be one of those guys having to fight THAT?' Your fic captured that premise very well.
PvtMcBagel chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Glad to see that you're writing again. I loved the Matrix movies, and this story is just, wow.
Nachtrae chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Your work will definitely never cease to amaze me :) With the way you wrote it it was like I myself was there, watching the destruction. You conveyed the whole feel of that battle perfectly, even including the not so heroic things that happen in battle and will only be remembered by those who lived it. The pain, chaos, panic and the pure adrenaline rush that kept the APU pilot going throughout the chaos.

The ending was very touching and felt very realistic. I can only imagine the nightmares one would go through after surviving that.

This is not a fic I will forget very soon I think :D Again, great work!