Reviews for Deal With The Devil
Sakya chapter 2 . 12/9
Everything. I. Ever. Wanted. To. Read.

Seriously, I love it. And to see Dumbledore realise it! Wow.

I'm in love. Would you marry me?
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 11/16
I have literally never come across a dark!Harry story that kept Dumbledore so in character and /still/ managed to believably lure Harry to the dark side. Frick. That was good.
Alexis Lycoris Radiata chapter 2 . 8/13
NO! PLEASE COME BACK! This can't not be the end please tell me that you are going to continue it please i love this story too much to leave it noooooooo
More I need more
dreammyth chapter 2 . 7/11
Damn! This story is a roller coaster ride of emotions. I haven't checked yet but I really hope you have or will do a sequel. I would love to see the continuing development of the relationship between Harry and LV as well as Dumbles despair as he watches Harry fall and knows it's his fault.
Ahjffjdkdj chapter 1 . 1/18
I keep coming back to this story even after so many years. I love it so much. You are able to perfectly convey the anger Harry has towards Snape and the sadness he experiences at the beginning. I always come to this story when I want to feel those emotions
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Hmmmm...
Wire13 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
I enjoyed this version of dark Harry. It was a epic gory story. So lovely and wonderfully twisted in ways I never thought of before. All in all I loved it!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Epicly Dark
rollinscrazymaniac chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Well im going to hell and i don't think i mind.
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I absolutely love your story and your writing style. I think the way you portrayed Harry slowly getting darker and darker and more and more like Tom was a thing of beauty, and wondrously plausible, as opposed to other stories that have him turning dark at the drop of a hat. Also, Snape'a demise appealed to my inner sadist, so extra good job on that. However, while I might be a slight sadist in hiding, most people are not, and I definitely was not expecting this level of gore from the summary, so I suggest putting in a warning for violence or something for those with weaker constitutions. And while I would definitely have appreciated you continuing on and going into depth on Harry's payment to Tom, I can also appreciate the open way you ended this. So yeah, all around fantastic fic, thanks for writing!
ripper34 chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Good story
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
And shit has been dropped.
Good job.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!

This brought tears to me eyes. I feel bad for the people cuz it's about to be some shit!
ruinedsandwich chapter 2 . 8/15/2016