Reviews for Happy Birthday Logan!
Air In here chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Ah, that's sucky. I know how that feels. Hope everything gets transferred well! By the way, great story so far, and I can't wait for more!

-Air In here
desy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Interesting plot and I hope you'll update soon!

Still, I think Rogue took the whole cheating thing a little too easy.
Joanna Grant chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
A lot of fics 'rush' a minor plot point in order to get to the main storyline, so don't be discouraged by any comments about that particular issue.

I was amused at Rogue considering faking her period in order to justify being clingy and needy - and then realizing that Logan's enhanced senses would know the truth. I think some people forget that he can do that.

I've put this story on my 'story alert' notification list so I can see where you take it.
Ren-stranger chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
please update soon! its great story! :)
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Your summary was funny and clever; the story idea has a lot of potential. The way you've carried it out so far, however, is disappointing, in that it's far too rushed. You have your main character this chapter (namely Marie) jumping from one emotional extreme to another to yet another in the space of 2 sentences! -and that happened at least 4 times!

Concisely written stories are definitely preferable to verbose, rambling ones, but in order to do justice and fully play out the scenes you've created, you have to let your characters feel and react at a normal human pace. To do this correctly, you should have taken 2-3 times as much "space" to tell the story.

Instead, this has come off as something of a parody or caricature; you just took the idea of Bobby being gay as a way to RUSH right into the main objective this chapter, which is getting Logan away from the Mansion. Let things flow naturally from now on, please. It will improve your story immensely. I suggest re-writing this first chappie, too, so as to prevent new readers from dismissing this story as "Low-quality", or not worth this time. Cuz I know you can do better! Your summary showed you have a good mind for writing.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2