Reviews for A Four Legged Friend
loved it
that was really good. Thank you
Neshomeleh chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I think Dean isn't the only one in the family that should learn when it's time to shut up. If I were Dean, I wouldn't have told him about my thoughts anymore after being interrupted by those stupid comments:)

Your story was good, I thought Bobby was a little unnecessary, but other than that it was nice to read it. I enjoyed it.
molotovmullet chapter 11 . 2/7/2012

I loved this one~

Perfect amount of Sam awesomeness, Hurt!Dean, HORSES, CAMPING and BRILLIANT humour. :P great job.

I think the Chupacabra part was a little short though. But I don't know jack squat - as the boys would say - about that stuff so, eh, who cares. YAY

ccase13 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
I enjoyed this story, especially Sam and Dean being saved by a ghost horse.

Dean is just not gonna be one of those who enjoys nature much I don't think.
LaedieDuske chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Oh I love this ending to the story! Yay for Dean admitting he likes to be outside and all Grizzly Adams and stuff! One of my favourite scenes is when they're sitting on the hood of the Impala just watching the stars in the clearing. Guh. Makes my tummy fluttery. You grabbed that and put it, quite awesomely, right here. :-)
TheDocRoach chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Awww :( poor Hannibal...I luv that Dean cared so much for him

8D excellent story!
casammy chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Excellent history, I like the end when dean admits sam to know for that he likes the field and the evening and the dawn in the field
OpheliacAngel chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
Great ending for a great story Dizzo. Can't wait for your next story :D
Brightshadow-chi chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
wow, this was quite a, peaceful ending for the story, and I liked it ;)

can't wait for your next, wonderful story .
Nana56 chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Aw. Great ending! Really loved Dean having an 'apostrophe', too. lol

I'm so glad they went back to see Indiana and he was happy to see them. And a toast to Hannibal. That was really cool and he deserved it. :)

Great fic all around. :)
Lykaia chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
To Dean's fat buddy!

And I wonder for how long they'll keep the coconut.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Aw. Just awww. That was a splendid ending. I teared up when Dean did his tribute to Hannibal. A superbly wonderful story all the way around.
deanstheman chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Awwwww, what an awesome ending! Respect for his 'fat buddy' and an apostophe to boot! This was a great (meaning funny, angsty, exciting and heartwarming) story and I thoroughly enjoyed it! chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Beautiful final chapter to a really great story and you tied everything up perfectly.

Great that Sam and Dean got to talk to the farmer and to say goodbye to Indiana. Perfect too Bobby getting the local press involved, making the farmer some much needed money since he had lost Hannibal. Adored Dean stopping by the side of the road and just enjoying nature for a while, getting exactly why Sam loved it, and it must have really affected him as he wanted to camp out under the stars! Can't end my review without mentioning these two lines, hysterical - Dean snorted; "forget the smart comments, bitch; I'm having a friggin' apostrophe here!"

"It's epiphany, Dean"

A really entertaining read, thanks.