Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
misskangas chapter 23 . 12/1
Hello! Just wanted to send a note and give a shout-out for the best Edward ever! Stumbled across your fic and binge-read it all. My best friend always teases me that I was evil because my favorite was always New Moon, because I just love Edward’s suffering. Now I know I prefer a dark, possessive, morally ambiguous Edward more. (He’s hot AF!) I thought I’d say thanks for the great read, and to let you know that we are here should you ever decide to pick this one back up. I hope you have been safe and healthy. Happy holidays.
Nicolemily2891 chapter 23 . 11/3
I really wish you'd update this story, it was so good and kind of left on a bit of a cliffy. Not only did you put in what I'm sure is a lot of hard work and hours writing this but the readers also took the time to read it as well. You don't us anything obviously but it would be great to be able to finish the story and know how it ends. On the chance that you've been I'll or something, I hope you're okay.
OpheliaBedilia chapter 23 . 10/18
I realize it's been years, so this is a long long shot, but if you ever felt compelled to come back to this, I would love to see it finished.
BookGirl812 chapter 23 . 10/3
I just found this and really hope that you're just on another hiatus. I love this story! The slow burn, the depth of the characters, how everything seems to be coming together. It's a new favorite.
Embarrgo chapter 23 . 8/23
This story is, hands down, one of my favorite vamp fics of all time. I realize at this point there’s little chance you’ll continue it, but I offer every encouragement that you do. The characters are so well-developed, the story arc is riveting, and the developing relationship between Edward and Bella is delicious. Hope you’re well, regardless, and thank you for sharing this (albeit incomplete) tale with us. Hey, Dickens never finished The Mystery of Edwin Drood!
Please keep writing I don’t mind waiting
megsie1977 chapter 23 . 7/25
Hi there!
I hope you’re well?
Just wanted to say I’ve just smashed through this fic and was absolutely riveted! Such a different fic and so enjoyable. I really hope that you’ll be back soon to wrap it all up! Would love to see how you finish it!
Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!
Megan
JoVersify chapter 20 . 7/6
Okay, damn... this didn't even cross my mind on the last read... but is Leah pregnant? Hot damn if she is!
JoVersify chapter 17 . 7/5
Okay, so 15 was my favorite chapter... but I think 17 holds my very favorite lemon in this fic. He so sweetly gives to her here, and she so sweetly comes to terms with how she is feeling. Your timing is really spot. I don't think your pace could be a minute slower or faster between how succinctly you suck the reader in with the fast start... how generously (and smoothly) you allow alternate POVS per chapter. And especially how perfectly you transition both Edward from predator to lover, and Isabella from lunatic to in-love. And they still have so much further to go... really superbly timed writing.

Aaaand, for the record, if I had a list of favorite lemons... I'm pretty sure every single lemon in this fic would be on that damned list. :-)

Love, Jo
JoVersify chapter 15 . 7/5
I think... I really think this may be my favorite chapter of all. The push and pull between them in this chapter is so ridiculously delicious. I like how this chapter shows those deeper, growing, more "human" little bits of Edward peeking through in little moments that Bella reads so precisely (whose reading who in this chap?), yet showcases Preyward's super-scary, dominating, delectable seduction of Isabella so f***ing perfectly. I just love it... almost as much as I love Bella better realizing how she is unfathomably and inevitably chained to him by her own nature, yet she keeps that backbone of hers strong right to the bitter end (as best she can).
Cris chapter 23 . 6/29
I have to make a confession: this update has been sitting in my inbox since 2018 because I NEEDED to review it and I wanted to tell you how much I love this story and how badly I wanted more of it. And of course time got away from me to a ridiculous extent. IDK if you write anymore or are in touch with fandom at all anymore. I backed away for a very, very long time but came back within the last few months. And I just wanted to let you know this is still at the top of my favorites list, finished or not. You are so skilled at painting vivid pictures with your words and evoking emotions and finding that perfect nuance. I love dangerous Edwards that aren't anything like canon, and this one here is perfection. I love your Bella, too, because she's got a backbone despite how he makes her feel, and I love that she has some fight in her.

I hope you're doing well, wherever you are and whatever you're doing. Just wanted to let you know that at least one reader remembers you.
Always checking back, just in case…wishing you well!
Sandy2348 chapter 23 . 6/20
You’re such a fantastic writer! This story has me sucked in. Finished it in a day and I’m eagerly waiting for an update
tiergarten chapter 23 . 6/12
I'm hooked and hope there'll be another one!
I just discovered this wonderfully written story and I hope you will return soon to finish it. Thank you!
2,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »