Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
vibing chapter 1 . 9/28
okay so i’ve read this a bunch of times and PLEASEEEE come back.. but like only if you wanna . this is by FAR my favorite edward possessive vamp story EVER. it all around has so much flavor i’m in love.

also ngl i don’t really care for reading about jacob and leah , because like, ngl he did cheat on bella by letting leah kiss him and for that it’s just kinda like “ew you sleezey douche” ... yk ? but like then again it’s a good testimony that i sucked it up and read though it because your writings THAT good .. so yeah

AND THE FACT THAT YOU SAY CHEQUE ISNTEAD OF CHECK has me gigglingggg omg i love it. only because i know it’s like something i’m sure you spell different than your average california but hey i’m here for it . okay anywho hope your doing great babe come back to the story if you luv us.
slpmom chapter 23 . 9/30
Please come back! Your story is amazing!
HollywoodTwore chapter 23 . 9/15
So I've just finished reading this for what i thought was the first time, but some of it feels so familiar it may be the second, and I really enjoyed it!
I just wanted to say thanks for posting and sharing with us. Your last update was 2 years ago so it's unlikely you'll see this review and ever update again, but if you're wondering if it would be worth your time to, I'd be very grateful if you did.
Thanks again!
Oh my god where ARE you? This is my all time favourite and being left like this is torture. I hope you’re well and that you’ll return when you have the time.
macullen0 chapter 23 . 7/26
OMG it's the best Edward dark that I've already read it. Please UPDATE !
Michelle Law chapter 23 . 7/9
This is a good story, really meaty (pun intended). I think Leah was going to tell Jake that she is pregnant. Edward needs to pull his head out of his ass, and tell Bella the deets about Vampire Mates. It would be in EVERYONE'S best interests if Edward gathered all of Mike Newton's parts,and made sure they are found. Sorry you didn't finish this, but I understand health trumps all else. Hope you feel better soon.
Michelle Law chapter 12 . 7/8
How in the heck will Edward explain away the damage to his new kitchen?
Saba Qayum chapter 23 . 6/30
Please finish the story. Its awesome. Don't leave us hanging.
MeganRachel09 chapter 23 . 6/16
OOOOKAY so I just binged this entire story in one day and can i just say...
you have such a talent for writing smut lol. writing in general, too, but the smut really stands out here. usually, a story has a good plot and awful sex scenes or good sex scenes and awful plot. but with this story here you've graced us with good sex and good plot.
I will admit that I'm not usually a fan of dark edward but well, you know, hes so freaking sexy and dude just really does love bella. of course, he does still piss me off sometimes with how demanding and controlling he is but hey, that's dark edward for ya lol.
sorry this review isn't well- written. I'm using the app on my phone and like I said, i just binged this entire story in one day.
I hope you haven't abandoned this story as it is truly masterfully written, and that you will grace us with an update soon!
thanks so much for sharing
Edward70 chapter 23 . 6/9
I’m all caught up on this story and it’s SOOO GOOD! I really hope you continue. I love the use of your words and phrasing and the chemistry between E&B is off the charts. Looking forward to more. and thank you!

Allie from Minnesota
I love this story so much
pudget12 chapter 1 . 4/23
Hi. It’s me again, Kelly, if you have any free time it would be lovely if you could add another 20 chapters to this story. Because it’s freaking wonderful.
Ive enjoyed this story! Definitely on my list of ‘well written stories’! Hope you find inspiration to complete this!
Ive definitely enjoyed reading this story! I’m saving it on my list of well written stories - despite it being ‘not complete’ - if you find it I’m you to complete this, I’ll still be a reader!
rozthereader chapter 23 . 4/10