Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
Cosmyk Angel chapter 22 . 9/23
I am enjoying this story, do you plan to update soon?

Cosmyk
Lee chapter 22 . 9/20
Hi, can I just say AMAZING. I've read your other stories but never this one as I saw it was incomplete but decided to read it.

I love the character developments as your story moves along, it simply amazing and oh so intriguing. The whole blood sharing thing is also sooo beyond sexy, damn creamed me LOL. I love how you letting Jake realize his feeling for Leah on his own - I'm guessing she's pregnant ? Curious to find out how she and Sam relationship ended seeing as he can't blaim it on imprinting this time, to me Emily was just shameless in the original book because she had a choice and she chose her cousins bf and romanticized the whole imprinting thing but its actually horrible for the wolves.

Anyway I really can't wait to see what happens next. I know you haven't updated in years but I do hope you will continue and finish this story.

Much love
Xx
3D chapter 22 . 9/18
Oh please please please finish this :)
Sure hope for an update soon!
divyvicki chapter 21 . 9/3
How very generous of !
divyvicki chapter 20 . 9/2
Sooooo, Jake and Leah? That's the way it always should have been!
divyvicki chapter 19 . 8/26
How very mature of Jake!
Sabreen922 chapter 10 . 8/23
Going back to read this story because I totally forgot how well written and sexy it is. Just curious as if you were planning to finish this or if you are continuing this somewhere else. You are very talented and I was just wondering if your publishing anything anywhere else?
divyvicki chapter 18 . 8/19
I really love how she is challenging him and making him rethink his previous vision.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 8/14
That was so touching!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 8/14
I think Jacob is definitely going to be a problem!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 8/7
Her defiance seems to just make him more determined.
jk chapter 17 . 8/4
Edward says "when was the last tie I "wanted anything?" hmmm lets see dumbass...are we talking women? cause I'm pretty sure that you wanted tanwhore for 15 fucking years
jk chapter 15 . 8/4
what is with that? shes such a fucking skank...I wont be owned...oh yes take me..im yours...if mother fucking pathetic.
Edward isn't the be all end all...hes just a spoiled arrogant little boy with a god complex
JK chapter 13 . 8/4
I don't get why you have bella falling all over herself for Edward...like hes SO sexual and cant be denied...its fucking pathetic!
2,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »