Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
futurecullen26 chapter 22 . 2h
This story makes me want naughty things
Preyward is my fave
kiki2485 chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
I so love this story! Please, PLEASE tell me you're coming back to it? It has sucked me right in, and I haven't been able to put it down for days!
noflowers chapter 22 . 12/10/2016
I cannot tell you just how much I love your characters in this story. If you ever get the urge to play with them again and finish the tale, please never doubt there will be an audience waiting to eat it up!

On a more personal note, I hope you are well and that this remains unfinished only because life got too busy, and not because you became too ill. Take care of yourself and if you ever do come back, we will be waiting! Xo
noflowers chapter 14 . 12/8/2016
When she is in the rest stop and feels his arrival... Serious Tummy Knots.
LOVE IT!
"Come Isabella. It's time to go home."

And then in the car, when she has the impulse to climb into his lap like a little baby, I was already having the same thoughts!
Swoon.
Sick-o minds think alike, LoL.

I really hope you are well and healthy. I saw in your A/N you had been sick. As much as I want this story to continue, even moreso, I wish you to be well.
X
noflowers chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Nice!
Love this so far, but I see it is not marked "complete", so I fear that moment when I am binge reading and come to a dead stop and left hanging...
I understand real life happens, just know that you are a talented writer and people do miss it when a story is abandoned.
Thank you for sharing your creations!
X
TwilightCullenLove chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Everytime i read an incomplete story o die a little inside...
readicted chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
And so it ends. I knew it was imminent, I dreaded it, but kept reading voraciously. I am so sad that this excellent fic never got its ending. It was so good. I enjoyed your writing and your plot and twists. It's been two and a half years since the last update, but I will put on not only my favorites list, but also on alert. I hope you are well. And I just want to tell you that even though I m sad that this is not complete, it didn't leave off in an awful place. I don't regret reading it. At All. Thank you for sharing your story.
readicted chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
Oh my! Woman you write some of the most erotic and passionate lemons. They are hot without being vulgar. But they are some emotionally intense. Wow. It's a very fortunate thing that Edward has some super healing saliva and natural cooling properties cause otherwise Bella might be permanently enable to walk after all that smexin.
readicted chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
I don't know f you even look at these reviews any more. I pray you are well. And if you are well, I hope that you occasionally glance at your reviews. I want to tell you how much I am enjoying your story. I like your writing style. Your prose has a poetic rhythm to it that I just love. I also quite like your darkward. He is possessive, overbearing, smothering, domineering, protective, caring, sensual, and more. Sin and heaven all in one. I love and gate him and find him incredibly sexy, just like poor, confused and conflicted Bella. Edward doesn't know how to be in a relationship. A modern day relationship. He wants to dominate her, but and I do think that to some extent, Bella yearns to be dominated. I think that they will find a balance that will work for them. This is so darn wrong and oh so good and right at the same time. I am already dreading the point when I come to the final chapter that you have posted, because I guess this story is not going to be completed. That makes me incredibly sad, because it's excellent. Again, I truly hope this is not due to health issues for your or your family. This has been a gift, to read and enjoy your words.
readicted chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
This is an incredible chapter. Revisiting the long-abandoned Cullen family home was bittersweet. This was a painful and very evocative chapter as we learn more about Edward's last time there. The hurt and betrayal. Oh, the words spoken between sire and son. Then seeing the house through Jasper's eyes. So powerful. The parting words between brothers. Wow. The sweet, young girl whose life was snuffed out by Edward and then his first vigilante kill. Now I have insight into why he particularly loathes the molesters and rapists. And Alice.
On another note, your author's note made me check and I just realized that this story is not complete. Yikes! I see that you said you were dealing with health issues. I am so sorry to hear that. I truly hope you are well or are the path to better health. Sincerely.
readicted chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Ok so Mike was a creep. Actually he's a rapist since he had relations with that young girl after plying her with drugs and alcohol, until she was no longer capable of giving concent. I don't recall her age, but she was too impaired to concentrate and that just how Mike wanted her. Sick bast*rd. He definitely has a twisted mind, but I was not mentally prepared for Edward's reaction. I'm speechless and horrified. And can't wait to get to the next chapter to see what he's up to now, lol. Jake sounds like he really cares about Bella, and sounds like he tried to make her happy. The problem is not with him. It's her. He is not what she wants. She never knew what she wanted until now. Leah aside, he is still trying to take care of Bella. Maybe he's too much like Charlie. The bracelet on her pillow move was properly creepy and stalkery. Very Edward.
readicted chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Oh he IS deliciously wicked. I wonder what Bella will think in the morning after she's been left thoroughly ravaged, bruised and weakened. Will she think she's been drugged?
readicted chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Ohhh, darkWard. I like.
dancer54 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
I absolutely love CRIMSON EMBRACE!
PFTW addresses the desire between vampire Edward and human Bella and leaves this reader satisfied.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
I am enjoying this story, do you plan to update soon?

Cosmyk