Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
LaneyLuv chapter 25 . 11/29
I need more of this fic, it’s so good! Please don’t abandon it, I don’t care how long it takes to update, I’ll wait!
Tasmanian Desert Fish chapter 1 . 11/4
I love you I love you I love you please keep writing
LaylaRoth chapter 25 . 9/16
Hi.. Please post next chapter.. Its been so long
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 9/4
I’ve been reading and was so happy to find an update. Thank you and please continue.
BettyBest2 chapter 25 . 8/23
This is the most intriguing take on Edward I've read so far. Thanks for sharing!
shoogah.b chapter 25 . 8/19
This story is intense-in such a good way!
LaylaRoth chapter 25 . 8/19
Please update.. The waiting is painful.. Kindly please update soon and finish the story this time around.. Please please please
Guest Who chapter 25 . 8/12
Just back for another reading…so delicious! I’m excited for the next installment!
Adonisx chapter 25 . 8/5
amazing update! It's really cool to learn what Edward was doing before he found Bella, I can imagine him like a vigilante almost, or playing it off later that he a PI or detective or some kind of consultant. That would probably earn Charlies respect. Maybe.
I hope Leahs okay, thats super scary when you're pregnant that early
Chanahope chapter 1 . 7/29
Are you ever going to update? We are all begging you!
Shazzeer chapter 25 . 7/31
Just because Leah is bleeding doesn’t mean it’s a miscarriage, probably is because of the pain. I don’t think if Jake knew that it would’ve made a difference. Maybe if she hadn’t gotten in the way, but she had do do anything to stop him attacking Edward or Bella. If he had it woulda been instant death!

Poor Leah, and her being 4 months pregnant… how could Jake miss that? Also I don’t think Leah intentionally got pregnant.
Shazzeer chapter 24 . 7/31
So Jake is on his way thru the woods… wonder if he and Edward will bump into each other ;).

And Leah could’ve left to get the take out Jake ordered… but strange that she didn’t answer his call if she did.

And Charlie could’ve said that Bella was back in town, telling him about Edward wouldn’t have been a good move.

Or Jake will find Bella on the sidewalk by her house… smelling all wrong for her ;)
Shazzeer chapter 23 . 7/31
Charlie has no right being pissed that Jake is moving on. Bella dumped him, Charlie is just so blind and can’t see that Bella wasn’t happy. And I’m kinda leaning to that Jake might shift into a wolf, or as close as he can get ;).

Also not good that Leah lefts, maybe someone took her is she is just pissed.
Shazzeer chapter 22 . 7/31
Put all atrocities on hold! Edward busy holding and comforting Bella for all this time today she’s been punishing herself by keeping away from him ;).

And Jake will read about what Mike did to that poor girl the first night Edward found Bella.
Shazzeer chapter 21 . 7/29
Ohhh, if Tyler only knew ;). And Edward is doing a good thing financing and helping people. Not staying under the radar at all.
the Volturi might come knocking soon.

And I’m still waiting for Alice to show up, fall in love with Bella and make Edward pissed for monopolising her time for girly stuff like spa days, shopping and frolicking in the woods ;)
3,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »