Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
Raviyoli chapter 24 . 3/4/2022
Expertly written- cannot wait for the next chapter. Unfinished stories terrify me but I can’t pull myself away! At least 25 is almost readyI love the way Edward and Bella are both slowly showing chinks in their armor. And I wonder what will happen when Jake shows up. Which has to be any moment now right? And when Edward comes back? Oh man. Just amazing. Glad you’re back, and I hope your muse sticks around for a while. Thank you for writing!
nilmudd chapter 24 . 3/3/2022
Thank you for coming back to this story! I've just now reread the whole thing and remembered why it's been in my ff alerts for a decade. More please :)
JoVersify chapter 24 . 3/3/2022
So, I thought I left a review for this chapter, but maybe I wasn't logged in or didn't hit submit? Either way, it's important that I share my thoughts.

First, your A/N touched me. Grateful is really the most fitting word that comes to mind. No matter how many people we interact with online or even in RL, there's a feeling and a recognition when there is a deeper connection and its important to nurture those because they are so precious. I appreciate so much our reciprocity. It emboldens my motivation when the passion lacks, and I don't think a friend can engender a much better quality within a friendship than as an inspiration to act/perform/accomplish. You make me want to hold up my end!

Second, while I too am of the "Leah's pregnant" camp, and I really enjoyed Bella's anger in this chapter (and Edward entertaining it), my takeaway on what was really telling was his admission to choosing to hunt wildlife. No matter how she feels about being a "prisoner" or how controlling and demanding he is to her, she is changing him, on a completely fundamental level. I am curious how much of this he recognizes. He obviously is still quite confused over their bond, and I'm excited to see how he explores getting these answers! (Will we have a return of the rest of the Cullens? And what exactly is their backstory here?) I'm so excited to find out and for what is to come! :D

Jo
rjh1960 chapter 24 . 3/2/2022
Wow, love this. Can't wait for more. Poor Bella she has had a crappy life. If I were Edward I would explain mating, encourage her to go back to school and move on together. Wondering if Alice is looking. And James, he will be a problem. As will Jake.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2022
Hello my lovely! Sorry I waited so long to do this! I've been endlessly preoccupied (UGH!).

Soooo... while I too have suspicions of Leah and pregnancy, what I found very telling in this chapter was Edward clarifying to Bella that he would be hunting animals. Has he done this yet? Since Mike? (It's been a minute since my last read through, but I don't remember him going for any animals yet). I know he understands the profoundness of their connection, but I wonder if he's fully taken stock yet... on how much of an effect she is having on him. And I'm intrigued on how this effect will shape his decisions moving forward.

Oh man, I can't WAIT to see what's to come! I will do my utmost to get something new written in the next week or so, and hopefully we can do a swap!

With endless love and devotion,
Jo
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2022
I’m so happy to see you back! I have reread this story so many times. It is probably my favorite in fanfiction history!

This chapter was fantastic. I loved the boiling over of the tension that has been accumulating. I especially loved that Edward was a bit vulnerable in admitting that it was too late for them to turn away, and that the pet names he called her were endearments. I’ve always loved preyward and I’m very happy to see him back. Will happily wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2022
So pleased you returned! Seeing a notification for this chapter really made my horrible day better so thank you :) Love the story and your writing, keep up the great work
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2022
Wonderful! Welcome back. Can’t wait for more.
rjh1960 chapter 23 . 3/2/2022
I'm worried about how James fits in. Sounds like he might b a vampire. A drug running vampire.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 24 . 3/2/2022
First, OMG, you're back! YAY! What an incredible surprise to see this update in my email. And, it's soo good to visit with these characters again. Looking forward to more.

Thanks!
Sally
rjh1960 chapter 21 . 3/2/2022
So I get that Edward is being a possive jerk, but Bella should make the best of stuff. Edward should help her enroll in the local college. She can get her AA and then move on to bigger and better schools. As Tyler says it could be worse. Hoping Edward did not hear anything about a van accident if that actually happened in the past of this story.
Allbackandwhite chapter 24 . 2/28/2022
Ahhh so happy to see an update for this story! I will take what I can get. Thank you for sharing your writing once again :)
rjh1960 chapter 20 . 3/2/2022
Okay, so Jake is sort of imprinting on Leah. And, I'm wondering if Leah is pregnant.
I don't now if I read this story years ago when it was first listed - it's sort of familiar but not totally. I'm just glad you are adding to it as it popped back up on the top of my favorites list.
crazy4r-k chapter 24 . 3/2/2022
I was so excited to see you are back to writing. You take as long as you need to update. It's always worth the wait. Thank you!
rjh1960 chapter 16 . 3/1/2022
So glad I found this story, really liking it. Very interesting about Jake.
3,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »