Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
Sandy2348 chapter 23 . 6/20/2021
You’re such a fantastic writer! This story has me sucked in. Finished it in a day and I’m eagerly waiting for an update
tiergarten chapter 23 . 6/12/2021
I'm hooked and hope there'll be another one!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/18/2021
I just discovered this wonderfully written story and I hope you will return soon to finish it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15/2021
YO! Checking in yet again because you and this story are worth it. I sincerely hope you are doing well amid COVID and resultant challenges. Cheers!
flamingoinchaos chapter 23 . 4/7/2021
you may never read this message, but thanks for writing this story, it distracted me from a bad day i was having. thanks a lot.
BlkByInjection chapter 23 . 3/27/2021
please finish!
JoVersify chapter 23 . 3/21/2021
Asking anyone to re-read this bliss is certainly NOT a lot to ask (I likely will read this several times). I'm only happy that I've recently re-engaged my past indulgence into this fandom... I have reread all of my past favorites and discovered new favorites... like this GEM. I've also recently starting writing again, to craft and complete the four or five different fics I started and never finished over a decade ago. So many words and plots to string together and make into something already! It would be satisfying to finally post something besides the little smut fics I managed to post back then.

I do hate falling in love with unfinished fics... they're such a dichotomy of pleasure and torment... kind of like your Preyward.

If you are looking to connect with anyone and considering returning to complete this story, please don't hesitate to contact me for beta services. I would be SO honored to assist! I know it's mostly crickets in this fandom now, but some do revisit and some of us are still around.

If nothing else, thank you SO MUCH for your story... and I hope I can entice you to complete! (I'm going to need a beta myself pretty soon... family just doesn't cut it).
JoVersify chapter 16 . 3/20/2021
Do you have original works? I love your writing. I love the intensity of this fic.
sosueme chapter 22 . 1/24/2021
i love that you feel pulled back to this story and added a chapter. This would not be an easy story to jump back into with so many plot thread happening. I hope you are well. Thank you for your devotion to your writing. Warm regards, a true fan.
sosueme chapter 23 . 1/24/2021
This story has so many balls in the air, watching Jake try to keep up is hilarious and Leah just leaving him at the station must mean she is so, so beyond frustrated with him. I'm thinking her need to talk with him will have repercussions for him. Edward seems to be trailing behind too, trying to keep up with Bella's needs, emotional and physical. I love how thinks her sofa and her house aren't so bad. But will her tell her that, probably not. He's shit with communication but ooh so good in other areas! I hope you feel the urge to get back to this wonderful, beautifully written story. I would love to read more. I seems Edward has a lot of loose ends to tie up, Bella has a way to go before they agree on much, Charlie has a long, long way to go, and Jake has impossible mountains to climb. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent here.
sosueme chapter 17 . 1/23/2021
This chapter kept going up and up and up and over the edge with feeling and sex and tears and maybe some acceptance. Wow, so well written.
sosueme chapter 5 . 1/19/2021
Wow, enjoying this so much. You have a beautiful writing style, the kind that sometimes flows smoothly and sometimes skips ahead in quick progression. I love that unpredictability in your vocabulary and pace. The timing is perfect. I never know what may come next. you've turned cannon upside down and made Edward exciting and also selfish. Bella takes a lot of lumps, occasionally with wariness. It'll be interesting to see how she responds. So glad I found this.
K chapter 23 . 1/15/2021
How I’ve just found this, I will never understand.

Dove into your universe these past few days and have loved every second. Incredibly well written and I cannot wait to see what comes next. Please please tell me you will update again?
My fingers are crossed.

wavey champ chapter 23 . 1/6/2021
I don’t like how Edward is being process and not allowing Bella to make her own decisions. How he treats her by sucking her blood as food and not giving her respect.
tessadono chapter 23 . 12/5/2020
I really do hope that you continue with this story. You've woven a complex story here that is intriguing in the way it flirts with the line of what is too much control for Bella. I like the way that it is ok with Edward but not for her father or Jacob to try to control Bella. Well, it is and it isn't. I have a hard time articulating it but it's her struggle to accept it and his struggle to figure out how much is ok that I really like in this story.

When I first started the story, I wasn't sure if you were going to be taming him and turning his food choice back to vegetarianism or turning Bella darker. You seem to be finding a middle ground. It is arrogant of Carlisle not to realize that he is risking innocents in their diet. That they are being hypocrites in not realizing that killing someone and calling it a merely a slip places humans as lower than themselves and yet criticize Edward for deliberately killing.

I like the idea of her being turned and following Edward's diet but the stumbling blocks you have placed make it an interesting challenge to get there. He could make nice with Alice to get her help but I don't see that happening. He could, I suppose, persuade Bella to withdraw more from her life and then eventually disappear into the sunset but that would require that he actually talk to her and explain the situation. He needs to give her the choice to be with him to make it easier for her to do the things that would allow that to happen but conversely, he (and to some degree she) doesn't want to do that.

I really hope you do continue this story for all of these reasons.
2,834 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »