Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
Adonisx chapter 25 . 8/5/2022
amazing update! It's really cool to learn what Edward was doing before he found Bella, I can imagine him like a vigilante almost, or playing it off later that he a PI or detective or some kind of consultant. That would probably earn Charlies respect. Maybe.
I hope Leahs okay, thats super scary when you're pregnant that early
Chanahope chapter 1 . 7/29/2022
Are you ever going to update? We are all begging you!
Shazzeer chapter 25 . 7/31/2022
Just because Leah is bleeding doesn’t mean it’s a miscarriage, probably is because of the pain. I don’t think if Jake knew that it would’ve made a difference. Maybe if she hadn’t gotten in the way, but she had do do anything to stop him attacking Edward or Bella. If he had it woulda been instant death!

Poor Leah, and her being 4 months pregnant… how could Jake miss that? Also I don’t think Leah intentionally got pregnant.
Shazzeer chapter 24 . 7/31/2022
So Jake is on his way thru the woods… wonder if he and Edward will bump into each other ;).

And Leah could’ve left to get the take out Jake ordered… but strange that she didn’t answer his call if she did.

And Charlie could’ve said that Bella was back in town, telling him about Edward wouldn’t have been a good move.

Or Jake will find Bella on the sidewalk by her house… smelling all wrong for her ;)
Shazzeer chapter 23 . 7/31/2022
Charlie has no right being pissed that Jake is moving on. Bella dumped him, Charlie is just so blind and can’t see that Bella wasn’t happy. And I’m kinda leaning to that Jake might shift into a wolf, or as close as he can get ;).

Also not good that Leah lefts, maybe someone took her is she is just pissed.
Shazzeer chapter 22 . 7/31/2022
Put all atrocities on hold! Edward busy holding and comforting Bella for all this time today she’s been punishing herself by keeping away from him ;).

And Jake will read about what Mike did to that poor girl the first night Edward found Bella.
Shazzeer chapter 21 . 7/29/2022
Ohhh, if Tyler only knew ;). And Edward is doing a good thing financing and helping people. Not staying under the radar at all.
the Volturi might come knocking soon.

And I’m still waiting for Alice to show up, fall in love with Bella and make Edward pissed for monopolising her time for girly stuff like spa days, shopping and frolicking in the woods ;)
Shazzeer chapter 20 . 7/29/2022
Ohhh, the wolf comes alive just a little bit more for every day that passes… I do wonder if Leah just might be pregnant ;).

And Jake will soon realise just how true all the mumbo jumbo they spew on the Rez is ;)
Shazzeer chapter 19 . 7/29/2022
Bella wouldn’t Ming getting her ass spanked red ;).
As long as Jake knows Edward would kill him for it XD.

Some shot will go down at Billy’s, I feel it in my bones!
And more shit when Jake shows at Bella’s house with Edward.
It might just hit home for him then that he is indeed a shifter who’s to late to bloom… or he’ll somehow explode into a wolf or his wolf powers will hone and increase ;).
Shazzeer chapter 18 . 7/29/2022
So Bella now knows that there is truth in the legends. Being with Jake and knowing Quileute legends should’ve made her realise sooner what Edward and Jake are ;).

And the smart thing is to live at Bella’s house until “The Cullen House “ is finished ;) t
Shazzeer chapter 17 . 7/29/2022
Sooo, it’s been about what, 1-2 weeks since Edward found her?
Is it possible for Edward to impregnate Bella? And if so… is it a quick pregnancy or a regular 9 month one… and if so, then Edward or any vamp or any of the wolves would most likely be able to smell it.
Shazzeer chapter 16 . 7/29/2022
She shouldn’t stop fighting and just give in, she is her own person and they belong together and to each other equally.
The least he can do is answer her with the truth!
She will only fight harder.
Shazzeer chapter 15 . 7/29/2022
Ahhh, sweet sweet denial. She belongs to him and he belongs to her, it’s all evident in they way they crave each other.
She can put up a fight, but she wants to be there, but if he just have her some free some things would go smoothly ;)
Shazzeer chapter 14 . 7/28/2022
Aight, if Laurent has red eyes… probs a vampire. Maybe he will change James, maybe Victoria already is one and will change him. And then they might get interested in Bella.

Or it will trigger the wolf genes and there will be wolves galore and the Volturi will get involved and it will become a shit show ;)
Shazzeer chapter 13 . 7/28/2022
Yup, she tried to run, bud didn’t get to far.
So, he will bring her back to his house, insist that it’s their house, and try to keep her as his little pet and will not tell her that they are mates.

Wonder how long it takes for theVolturi to stick their noses in their business… maybe Tanya will tell them. Or maybe some roaming nomad stumbles upon Bella and tries to make a meal out of her ;)
3,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »