Reviews for Prey for the Wicked
Shazzeer chapter 12 . 7/28/2022
* snickers evily * So Tanya thought she could come between him and Bella, tsk tsk tsk. And now Bella has packed a bag and is trying to go on the run away from Edward… she doesn’t like being controlled. She is independent and isn’t taking kindly to Edward’s money appearing in her account.

She won’t be able to get all that far away before he catches up ;). I do wonder how the Volturi will take his little games of seduction and death ;)
Shazzeer chapter 11 . 7/27/2022
Yeah, I always prefer clit over clitoris, nub or bud ;).
And clutch is a known word for pussy so… cunt is god as long as it isn’t used in a demeaning way.

And he does need to be mindful, Bella is human and can only take so much ;).

And pray for the poor poor soul that’s in the vicinity to bother Edward’s cuddle time with Bella ;)
Shazzeer chapter 10 . 7/27/2022
Bella and Jake have plenty of history, love and laughs, the shared the same house, he’s entitled to care and still feel for her. With the temper and the tremors… sounds like he’s well on his way to wolf ;)

Wonder what will happen when Jake and the boys realise that the stories about the cold ones and wolves isn’t just stories both the truth ;)
Shazzeer chapter 9 . 7/27/2022
He will do anything, but he won’t do that, as in ever let her go.
She couldn’t even run away, even if she wanted to.
Now I’m just waiting for the family to come by for a visit, for Alice to put her nose in their business and to piss Edward off… and monopolise Bella’s time ;)

And for the pack to realise that they can’t find Mike anywhere. To realise as if he has gone up in smoke.
Shazzeer chapter 8 . 7/27/2022
To keep breaking her lock is stupid. Introducing himself to Charlie might not have been a great idea.
So Jake and the boys can’t shift… but they do have the heightened instincts… maybe they will become wolves later on due to the constant presence of vampires…

And I think making out with Leah was cheating on Bella!
Shazzeer chapter 7 . 7/27/2022
Ohhh, so not Edward who took the pictures, Tanya did… are the Denalis vegetarians?. Or is Tanya out to destroy Bella and try to keep Edward for herself? ;).

Also he needs to talk to Alice, a good idea if he wants to keep Bella alive.

And not that a lock will keep anyone persistent enough out… Edward should stop breaking it!. Someone human or other could happen upon her when she’s unaware and unprotected!

Also he enjoyed toying with Charlie, and it was a bold move to tell him about the house… Charlie might get suspicious ;)

And what a sneak to pay her bills, he knows that she is independent… she will throw a bitch fit, maybe hit him with a brick ;)
Shazzeer chapter 6 . 7/27/2022
Wonder how long it will take Edward to realise he belongs to Bella just the same as she does him ;).

And I do wonder what was in the pictures Edward took from the wall, her being intimate with Jake… or just the ones he thought she was beautiful in?

And what horror for Charlie to find Mike’s bedroom full of stalker photos!
Shazzeer chapter 5 . 7/27/2022
Ohhh, Jasper’s out for blood! He hates Edward for hurting his Alice. And no wonder she isn’t in contact with him if he left them well over 100 years ago.

Makes me wonder if maybe Mary Adele and Bella are related…
And the wolves or wolf are about to awaken and might bite Edward in the ass ;).
Shazzeer chapter 4 . 7/27/2022
Ohhh, I just realised that she got bad luck first when she came to Forks, and it started some months into her being there… did his vegetarian family live there and he was supposed to join them. Or did he leave them a long time ago?. Is he not in contact with Alice? She should be kicking his ass all over Forks because he’s screwing up Bella’s luck ;)

Also is Jake a shifter? Or does he just have a supernatural good nose? Him being a shifter could explain the broken windows and his raging temper.
Shazzeer chapter 3 . 7/26/2022
Aaaand there comes the regret and realisation the Edward is something “other” as in not quite human ;). And if a friend looked like that in the morning ( or in Bella’s case the night after), I would be grilling for info ;).

Bet the timber wolves were quileute shifters ;).
Bella seems to have no luck at all, if she ever had any, it’s long since gone. Also realising your frontdoor is broken after a night like that… I would be tossing my cookies!
Shazzeer chapter 2 . 7/26/2022
Yup, Mike signed his name on that death sentence the second he tried to force Bella to do what he wanted. No one harms what belongs to Edward ;).

And he could devour her and let her live * pats Edward on the back, good boy ;) * as he said, more to devour later ;)
Shazzeer chapter 1 . 7/26/2022
Such a gentleman to help her with Mike, he could’ve at least have broken something ;). So she smells like breakfast, lunch and dinner please;). And not that he needs an invitation to enter… but she really isn’t making it hard for him to resist ;).

Inviting him in is basically flaunting her neck… or panties in his face ;)
Lindyshellp chapter 25 . 7/20/2022
So... it’s taken me so long to review this latest chapter because I had to go back and read from the beginning! Having said that, your story is, and will remain, my favorite Edward x Bella story on FF. Seriously, out of the hundreds and hundreds of Twilight stories yours remains superior. I love the characters you have developed and they way you write. I seriously hope you do finish this story! I love Bella’s strength yet vulnerability. The same can be said for Edward, although I must admit Ido like his protective, domineering style. And pregnant Leah! That was a surprise! I will be awaiting your next installment!
Guest Who chapter 25 . 7/18/2022
Ohhhh. So happy to find this update! A heartfelt thank you.
thank-for-you chapter 25 . 7/19/2022
whoa!Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it!
3,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »