Reviews for Who's your Father?
YaoiHimeSama chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Oh my Lordy gee xD I fucking love this! Its so funny! I could just imagine Naruto preaching xD
Peach Creek chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OHMYGOD
THAT LAST LINE
GAHH
Juubi.Host chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I was torn between giggling like a fan-girl and shaking my head to the fact that they were in a church. I enjoy this!
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Haha this was absolutely hilarious! I loved it, I wass laughing so hard my fridnd came in and looked at me as if I'd lost my mind
MafiasElite chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I LOL-ed and gawked, and did somersaults, and LMAO-ed again. I'm not religious but this was flat out magic! XD
Hikaru.Foreva chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love this story sooooooo much! Its lovely and absolutely funny. Yay for the story!
porksoup chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
LOL this had me smiling and laughing like an idiot te whole time! Love how it was written and the idea!
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was great lol cracked me up
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hmmmmm lol isn't this M rated material? aw well_
XxReni-chanxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I'm sure some people would find this very offensive, but I'm catholic and I think it's fucking hilarious! Especially when Naruto tried to cover it upXD "Ha….HALLEJUIAH!" OH, and those poor nuns hahaXD Just yes this was absolutely perfect, it definantly made my day!

XxReni-ChanxX
lustofficial chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
AAH! AHH YES! YES! I…I CAN FEEL THE LOVE OF CHRIST IN THIS ROOM

That had me laughing like crazy.

Shit.

But I suggest you change the rating to M.I could care less, this made me laugh MY ASS OFF(and im gonna make my friends read it) but there's always that one anal asshole that has to ruin and report a good story.

Anywho, this was was fucking awesome.
blackrockchocolate chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
OH MY GOD I LAUGHED SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.

My brother was like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!"

Me: [throws hands up] HALLELUJAH! I CAN FEEL THE LOVE IN HERE TONIGHT!

Brother: . . .

It's awkward reading when he's in the room. D: BUT IT'S STILL FUNNY.
OrangeKilledTheRaven chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Just imagining this happen made me laugh insanely!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was really funny. Really funny. I was trying really hard not to laugh out loud, but its really hard when it is so funny.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011