Reviews for Unicorns Attack!
leahk80 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
nicely done!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
interesting story. After all, a lot of diverse personalities go to Dalton.
darrenitis chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
that was amazing! i loved it!
Damian McGinty Fangirl chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
"Uh, please don't lean on the glass," said the cashier as she handed cupcakes to a customer. "It'll break and you'll fall in and then, you know, no cupcakes for anyone."

That line about killed me! I couldn't stop laughing and about died! Just had to let you know. I think Andrew and Seth should like get married and stuff :)
Artemis's Liege chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Hey, I read this story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seth's character really added some depth to the underlying message, and I like that Andrew was portrayed as loving someone for their personality rather than their gender. I'm guessing he was meant to be pansexual, but I think part of that message was that people shouldn't be boxed into labels, and their identity doesn't necessarily have to include their sexuality.

As a comics geek, I started squeeing at the inclusion of Northstar and the X-Men. That was pretty cool, but I feel like Northstar should an identity for being a hero, not so much for being gay. I mean, at times it seems like the only thing about is his sexuality, rather than other central aspects to his character, such as his relationship with Aurora, his athletics, his famous book, and his successful business.

Though I don't condone bullying, I felt very unsympathetic toward Kurt due to his continuous, unnecessary interference in others' lives, arrogance, self-righteousness, presumptuousness, inability to assert himself when it actually matters, and intolerance for sexualities beyond straight and gay. I'm sure that at some parts of the story, Kurt was meant to seem unlikeable, but I have a general aversion to Kurt because Ryan Murphy uses him as a Creator's Pet and Author Avatar in the show, and there he is always intended to be right.

The only true issue I have is Lennon. I felt as if he needed some sort of motive for his actions: is he also upset about Kurt's comments, offended because he is bisexual, or he just trying to be a ruthless newspaper reporter writing scathing exposes? I did enjoy the inclusion of his character, and I actually like his deviousness and audacity. Just seemed slightly strange that he thinks Kurt is a "hypocrite", but his convictions are never actually addressed.

I also would've liked to see more reaction from other students around the school after the article broke out, even if it just was a one-note character dissing Kurt or someone telling him that they think he's ignorant or something similar to that. Even if it was another kid who didn't believe bisexuals existed. I realize that it might have distracted from the rest of the story, but I think it would've been interesting to read.

Overall, great job on this story. I have always despised the intolerant manner in which "Glee" approaches bisexuality, basically doing its best to invalidate the concept, and this fic was a great breath fresh. Congratulations on taking a sensitive issue and working it into your story so smoothly! Rock on!
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
This story is brilliant, so insightful, and the OCs were very 3 dimensional and interesting. Kurt's mindset change was perfect, and this is going straight on my favourites list. xx :)
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
this was a good story...im a little dissapointed that you didnt write how kurt and blaine got together, the way you ended the story they could just stay friends forever...unless thats what you wanted..? i dont know? ok otherwise it was a good story and i cant wait to read anything else you have written :)
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
'twas amazing
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
I don't care, Kurt deserved that article. And I love that song :D
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Kurts a bitch. I know I should feel sorry for him but I don't :P and so concludes probably the most awkward date ever :D but seriously Kurt should just go away for not knowing more about X Men. Seriously. And then Andrew and Seth 3 oh my gawwd!

Ps the owner of the bookstore is tres cool.
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Seth and Andrew 3

(yes that's my whole review for this lovely chapter)
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I'm just going to go review every chapter now :P I was going to do this on Thursday but I failed D: you have very well rounded O/C characters. Especially Seth. Because he's just amazing.
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Urgh this is so amazingly perfect. Your portrayal of Kurt is admittedly the best I've come across in the land of fanfiction. And the whole Seth/Kurt meeting was amazing. You do awkward very well.
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is really good! I'm *so* glad I wasn't the only person who thought the whole bi thing Kurt said was out of order!
CaskettKlainer chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
This is amazing. I love how you followed up on Kurt's comment in BIOTA cos his reasoning to say that was very important.