Reviews for Of Missions and Men
silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/16
More please, great story! Way to tease a poor sasunaru fan.
AnonimadeLima-AnonymousofLima chapter 1 . 3/2
Awwwwwwww... :3 :3
They are so cute and they don't want to really admitted...
I looooove it...
:D :D
arniegrape chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This was certainly what I needed to read after the depression over the past couple of weeks. I forget that I used to and still do love your portrayal of these two. This is the Sasuke and Naruto that I have always looked up to and admired and this is the Sasuke and Naruto I would have expected to say goodbye to at the end of 700 chapters. Alas, life is cruel and apparently they turned into very different adults in Kishimoto's head but I will always hold on to this Sasuke and Naruto as the real ones, the ones I want to remember, in my heart.
Mily-y chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Well, I think I didn't expect that end, but it was quite pleasant though. It's rather depressing to hear Sasuke showing so little faith in Naruto's skills/behaviour (for him in fact). However, they look good together, even if this kiss showed out from nowhere xD
Thanks for this OS,
See ya
Mily.
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love this so much!
Evelette chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Can I keep them forever please? 333 So cute! I love it!
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
wow amazing what an excelent story please up date more.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww- I just love these two together!
sunnycalendargirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Loved it.
Akasha395 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
:) pretty good
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh, MAN. (that was gooooood). I wish this wasnt complete.
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
HA! They will SO be a couple after this mission :D Yay for that!

This one shot was awesome. Just the fact that you wrote about...not even the beginning of the relationship; just how it's going to get there. That really made it something special. Lol I don't know how you did it but I loved it :)

(BTW You're icon got me so damn emotional DX Why would you have that? Itachiiiiiiiii~~~~ lol man I wanna cry now. Curse you! But yay for him coming back to life and being super cool :D)
sunamikei chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh. This needs a sequel :)
SleepyDreamGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Somehow, this touched me more than any disgustingly fluffy one-shots or fulfilling multi-chaptered story ever could. It's both beautiful and astounding the way you bring out the emotions, the atmosphere with such simple, radical terms.

There's hardly any action; just dialogue for the most part and you've got me reading and rereading and smiling like an absolute fool. I like the quaint atmosphere present in your stories. Scratch that, I love it. You truly have an innate talent for writing.

Don't ever stop writing because fans and readers alike could do with brilliant writing like yours to feed upon. I for one could reread this without ever losing that faint tug of thrill and intrigue caused by your words.
jaem chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is amazing. The feelings were so..real and it was in character. I'd die to see sasuke in frames.

Hope there's a sequel!