Reviews for Of Missions and Men
CocoCrunch chapter 1 . 10/14
Ahh... My tears, amazing as ever. Your stories never fail to make my heart flutter
Momo chapter 1 . 8/5
No matter the different AU or situations you manage to always make them fresh and appealing but also in character and true to themselves. Their friendship shines through in this one as well, the way they are when in each other's company, the banter, the mild attraction, everything screams how much they are meant for one another. Thanks for writing and sharing it, as always.
Vivaan chapter 1 . 6/21
Naruto's so adorable here..! I love how he randomly says stuff which would be embarrassing generally, but from him it's just..hilarious.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh they belong together. Who else could put up with the other? Who could take their shit?
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow. That was, hmm, smooth? peaceful? I love how Naruto comes off so self assured and how Sasuke goes along with him. Lovely story.
nika0645 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Why there isn't any continuation? This was sooo fantastic!
Flayne chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
This is so cute. Adorable. Awesome. Slice of Life. OMG. I can picture a doujinshi with your plot. Too bad my drawing sucks. I loved it.
silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
More please, great story! Way to tease a poor sasunaru fan.
AnonimadeLima-AnonymousofLima chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Awwwwwwww... :3 :3
They are so cute and they don't want to really admitted...
I looooove it...
:D :D
arniegrape chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This was certainly what I needed to read after the depression over the past couple of weeks. I forget that I used to and still do love your portrayal of these two. This is the Sasuke and Naruto that I have always looked up to and admired and this is the Sasuke and Naruto I would have expected to say goodbye to at the end of 700 chapters. Alas, life is cruel and apparently they turned into very different adults in Kishimoto's head but I will always hold on to this Sasuke and Naruto as the real ones, the ones I want to remember, in my heart.
Mily-y chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Well, I think I didn't expect that end, but it was quite pleasant though. It's rather depressing to hear Sasuke showing so little faith in Naruto's skills/behaviour (for him in fact). However, they look good together, even if this kiss showed out from nowhere xD
Thanks for this OS,
See ya
Mily.
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love this so much!
Evelette chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Can I keep them forever please? 333 So cute! I love it!
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
wow amazing what an excelent story please up date more.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww- I just love these two together!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »