Reviews for TRUE FEELING
bestpersonyouwilleverknow chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That should have happened in the movie instead
Jc chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Thats sad
DarkWolfBoy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really like what you did to the scene it definitely has a better impact than what the movie does. :)

Although my heart almost broke for Humphrey :'/

An absoloutely perfect re write of the scene your a great writer :)

DarkSpyroBoy :-D
sateda chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Alright this wasn't so bad.

Could break it up into paragraphs though. It would be a little easier to follow, even though as you said it is short. A little mistake when Humphrey is telling Kate his feelings in a line "I know I'm as skilled as you" forgot to add in "not"

But all in all a good thing that could have happened after all they'd gone through together so...good job on this...
transformer101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
not bad but if you ask me i think kate should have kissed him ON THE LIPS, on the spot!
The Funniest Alpha chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
cool though it may effect the ending of the movie but still good story and idea i love the movie and i never would have an idea to this seen to the movie geinus or genus or... ahhh you now what i mean i'm a horrible speller
HumphreyKate1997 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Anymore?

Change the story afterwards.
786587585758575 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Interesting. I always wondered what would happen if Humphrey did admit his feelings for Kate then.
TheLiberals chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
well, I liked it, far better than the original scene it gives off way more emotion and it is more believable. Keep up the good work, DecoTheLoneWolf.
Seattle Raccoon chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Totally awesome, way better than the movie scene.
Villain84 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is so sad. I think it's better that Humphrey didn't tell her on the train because then it would have led to more awkward things when they returned home. But that's just me. Great Job :-)

And please check out the Alpha and Omega Fan Forum.
Howl of a Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
It wasn't suppose to be mush of a story. I just the way the scene would of made me happier. I'm always a fan of when things turn out this way, it's touching!
JimmyRabbit chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
... Well, Humphrey forgot? Don't we all do that sometimes?

This makes sense. You managed to pull that put of the jar of creativity. But... I'm sure you can write better then this though.

It wasn't much of a story. It looked more like something I'd categorize as a forum discussion. If you've got more ideas you'd like to share then write them down. Add some structure, spell check, and some more spaces, and you'd have a decent story to post. It doesn't hurt to put more work into your stuff. That's all I'm saying.

Keep on typing, man.