Reviews for Regardless
Bad Ass Blye chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Probably the most accurate version of their relationship ever written - to me, at least :) great job, I loved it!
TenderHooligan chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
well it's really nice, but wayyyyy over-exaggerated from what we see in the books where their friendship isn't much like this at all.

hermione is the one in the books who ALWAYS pushes harry to talk. the only time she doesn't is when SHE'S the one who's upset. ron and ginny are much better at letting harry just 'be'.

harry never realized that when hermione disagrees with a plan, there's a flaw in it. for instance she disagreed with the plan to watch malfoy sixth year, she disagreed with harry's passion for the hallows and harry turned out to be right both times.

and harry barely did anything to save them at malfoy manor besides using the mirror to let aberforth know they were in-trouble. ron and hermione (and of course dobby) did a lot more good than he did.

hermione is the one always crying, not ron so i don't know why he pictures this reversed before he 'dies'. and interesting that luna and neville get whole sentences to themselves and ron only gets half a one to himself.

i love harry and hermione friendship, but i dislike any story who makes ron into less than he is, which your story does. and even when ron IS an idiot, harry's the one person that would never CALL or think of him as an idiot.

how does no one else know hermione gives harry away? is ron not in attendance? or the rest of the weasleys?

and GOD HERMIONE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER LEFT. ron was the only one who did leave. HARRY left everyone else. Hell he FORCED LUPIN not to come with them. i'm sure ginny, the twins, neville, etc would've all gone with him if he'd asked.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This story took my breath away. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
that was beautiful!
Smegs chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Beautiful.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Making false the statement that a man and a woman between cannot have a platonic relationship.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
PERFECTION! The part about Harry dying as a happy man was just too beautiful and I love the way you wrote their friendship!
Leina chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
My heart breaks and bleeds raw for this beautifully written piece. I love it in a thousand different ways for exactly the same reason. Hermione and Harry are the one true pure love a person can have for another person, without it being romantic.

There *IS* no need to say anything-to define a relationship-because that would put them in a box of their own making. I love that they give each other away, that Harry loves Hermione enough to ask, that Ginny loves him enough to care and hopefully Ron loves both of them enough to **understand**. I love that I can see Harry standing alone, determined to do it all on his own and Hermione being the first to take and squeeze his hand, being equally determined to not let him be alone.

It isn't romantic-never is-but I'm glad she's got that hold of his heart.
ToDieYoung chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful.

I loved this to bits. I love your writing style, and how the emotions come out so clearly. Hermione/Harry friendship is by far my favorite, and this just describes everything they feel for each other on such a deep level: More than friendship, not quite less than romance- but rather different, more platonic and innocent. The only critique I would have would be one or two spelling/grammar errors, but over all very well done.

Just beautiful.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
A great read, very well written! Nice job.
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Completely wonderful writing. It's hard to really flesh out the relationship that Harry and Hermione have, and I'm kind of bummed that it wasn't addressed a bit more fully in canon, but I think you've done a marvelous job here.

Probably the best explication of their relationship I've ever read.

Cricket
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
beautiful and really truth. I love the H/H stories but i love the stories where they can be real friends without having to be lovers. It's like they are really brother and sister and they are for each other always, no matter what other people think.

Congratulations nice fanfic.
Bil chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Really nice analysis of Harry and Hermione's wonderful friendship. Beautiful. Thank you.
chelseyb chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh so good. I mean, just absolutely lovely.

As much as I still think Harry & Hermione belong together, you have summed up their relationship beautifully.