Reviews for I Knew It
Anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh wow, loved it! Your words flow with a poetic superiority. Amazing! I do hope you'll add on to this, friend!
SilverWind139 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
It was a pretty good was very descriptive and writing!
TreepeltA113 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow. Absolutely awesome. I love the poetic flow of the words, and the descriptions are breathtaking. Down sell yourself short; you are an amazing author!
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
SO...CUTE...*faints from cuteness*

*wakes up* I'm okay! *faints again*

Seriously though, this is really truly adorable! :3 And yes, this IS the cutest friendship in all of movie history.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a look at MY first HTTYD story, "We're Even." It's pretty short, it won't take more than a minute and a half to read. If you don't really wanna read it I understand...I just want a review or two on it :) THANK YOU for this adorable oneshot! 3
katielp2693 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow this is great! You write beautifully! Everything flowed together very smoothly. You gave such wonderful details in this -what was really- probably 30 seconds of this amazing movie. I'm definitely looking forward to more from you! Your use of the English language is amazing!

Your very good at this. If you don't have many ideas maybe you can do a Hiccup POV from different dramatics parts of the movie like facing the Green Death, or him waking up at the end, or I don't any other part! :) Just a thought though
quillinkparchment chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow I like this story! It has enough Hiccup humour in it haha. And it's also nice and sweet. :)
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nice. I like it.
Rylie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is really good! And I totally agree with you, I was very disapointed that HTTYD didn't win any awards because I so deserved them. But anyways, this was great and I loved reading Hiccup's thoughts. They were really detailed which suits him and I appreciate the effort put in. ( I have a really hard time with detail so this is awesome ) Great first fic, I salute you!

Saluting you,

Rylie AKA DragonflyonBreak
xv323 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Brilliant!

Conveyed the atmosphere beautifully!

Please do more HTTYD fics! NOW! XD
Cyeithen chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love this! Please do more and it was the Oscars not the Grammies.
Picoroo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wonderful story! :) Just had to reread it twice it was so good :D I love your writing style, it's so easy to read yet so discriptive.

The only tiny little thing is at the beginning, it's fury, not furry. Probably just a mistake through mis-typing, but all I could think of was a fluffy Toothless with fur. It's quite an amusing image to say the least, especially when you imagine him with the 'I'm-not-impressed' look XD

Anyway, great story, and would definately like to see more :)