Reviews for One Step at a Time
koko chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
aww...Happy ending
D'Fuentes chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Don getting the better of Mikey, I love it!
Pinguin1993 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Wow. A wonderful could-be ending for this. I love it. It's so cute and Mikey's unusually thoughtful. :) Good job. I love your drabbles! I'm eagerly awaiting everything you want to throw at us in the future! :)
Magiccatprincess chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Glad you updated loved the chapter great job!
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
D'awwwing forever! :D
D'Fuentes chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
In the history of ninja turtles has Don & Mikey ever fought? That'd be quite interesting.

I know Don chastise him, but hmmm...

Quite an interesting chapter!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
*silently walks up to Donny, then hits him in the head* I am reluctant to give you a hole in the head to show you just how much you need Mikey being funny, but damn it Donnie, what would get it through your strangely thick skull that your brothers NEED you? Don't make me travel into your mind and yank out all the fun memories, 'cause I swear, I will do it if it is required! And how DARE you make Mikey upset and accuse him of being childish! HE IS WAY MORE MATURE THAN YOU IN SOME WAYS! -_- *growls and stalks off muttering about supposed geniuses who are actually idiots* And Raph was not doing assholery in ANY way, he was being freakin' honest (well, maybe not with the part where he said Mikey thinks so, as if he doesn't as well), and was telling you what you need to hear! -_- I SO cannot wait for Leo to give you a lecture and for Master Splinter to give you one too, 'cause boy do you NEED to get in trouble if you're saying stuff like that.
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I think Donny is trying to hide something, maybe sadness, fear or frustration. He's changed and that behavior is affecting his little brothers. Especially Mikey!

Update soon!
Magiccatprincess chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I agree with the other turtles cause Don seriously needs a sense of humor :) Great chapter update soon!
Mikell chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Nice vocabulary there, guys. LOL Loved it. Sad, though. Hope they can get Don back. :(

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Magiccatprincess chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Funny how Raph and Leo interacted! Loved the chapter!
multicoloredmango chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Wow, such raw emotion. I love it. Update soon!
LuWho chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Can I just say that I love your writing? Because I do. It's so powerful and the emotions are so raw. You don't hide anything, and it's perfect.
Puldoh chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Wow, more more more. I can't wait! LOL
timme chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
whoa...donnie's totally turning out to be the bAD guy here. i wasn't too happy with the way he behaved in leo's absence either, but he does do 200% more for the family than mikey does; on a NORMAL day.