Reviews for Lips of an Angel
inreverie89 chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
You will not believe it that I cry at the end. This is such a beautiful alternative ending to what happened in GA. I love Crowen so so much, but they can never work out. This is the best solution for them then. I also love all the dialogues you write, and all the interaxtions between docs feel real. One of the best unconventional ffs Ive read! Thanks for writing.
inreverie89 chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
i love this chapter. Im glad you decides to continue despite all the hatred, i experienced that so I understand! No character is OOC, i guarantee you.
inreverie89 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Im glad you finish this ff. I think its amazing, owen is not ooc. I deed we see in 8x19 he cheated. I think he loved cristina so much but they could not work out. Teddy. Ay be mote suitable for him.
inreverie89 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
I dont know why people dislike this ff but I think its very good. Im excited to read the next chapters :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love this chapter! So I'm ra
Natasha chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
This is really nice:)
numero1xfreak chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
Awesome Fic~ big fan of Teddy and Owen. Thanks!
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love Teddy and Owen. They are my premier Grey's ship. I can't stop loving them though I loved Henry and Teddy together too. I think Oddey just happen to be soulmates. Sadly, so many things (like Cristina) are always in the way of their chance to be together. That said, I am loving this fic and admit I read the last chapter first to make sure Teddy and Owen get a happy ending the way I want them too lol Great job! Will be reading the middle chapters ASAP.
brndjms chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
your very welcome(thanks for the shout out-I'm glad to have kept you motivated!) once again great story!
Mystic Lover of the Fallen chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
The ending was amazing. I loved it, the way Christina and Owen become friendsis truly heart warming.
Juliette101 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
that was rly swt :) well done! i thoroughly enjoyed this fic, hope to read more
brndjms chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
I'm sorry you got bad reviews:( but I still love it!
Mel chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
I do thnk it's been out of character but it's getting better. :) for those who comment just to say they don't like Owen and Teddy: Why even read this story?

I hope everyone doesn't hate Teddy for dating Owen... One of the downsides to this fic is that there are a lot of things missing.

Keep it up, it's getting better. :)
sara chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
You know what would be cool? Teddy having the baby and it not even he his! For it not to look like him, or anything! Just a thought! And by the way, I find this COMPLETELY out of character for Owen! Agree with this then Owen and Cristina get back together...

Sorry not a fan of Teddy and Owen and yes all of them seem out of character..I read it just because but I'm totally hoping for Owen and Cristina to get back together...on the show at least.
nica chapter 10 . 6/13/2011