Reviews for Beneath a Hazzard Moon
KayCee1951 chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
I read this story before Halls and loved the quality of writing, the imagery and decided to read Halls / even better. Great concept and direction for both stories, well crafted world. Cudos!
Country.Faith chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
This story is the best of the best I have ever read! c: I Love your style of writing, I sat and read this story in one night! it was amazing! I couldn't put it down! I hope your write more stories like this, keep up the good work! c:
mille libri chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
So lovely, this happy moment here at the end. I can practically feel the sunshine. Now off to the next part of the story!
mille libri chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
And again, I say, Awwww! I love Uncle Jesse, who knows them all better than they know themselves. His visit to the cemetery is so poignant and beautiful.
mille libri chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
I feel that I'm beginning each review with "Aww", but these chapters are so sweet, and they've been waiting for each other such a long time. Enos wasn't the only one worried that something would stop them! I love that Daisy took matters in charge, and that Enos knew just what to do, and neither of them needed to dither about it.
mille libri chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
I can see how hard this chapter must have been - and I really love that even an Enos with an acknowledged relationship with Daisy feels the need to apologize to her after showing her his passion.
mille libri chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Aw! That's so lovely! Yay for Enos finally getting his courage up. I love Cooter in this chapter - I could just picture him rubbing his eyes staring out the window.
mille libri chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Aw, that's awesome. That he was one step ahead of her all the way fits his personality so well. And I love that he already has a plan. Bo's confusion is the icing on the cupcake.
mille libri chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Agh! Poor Daisy, it's like she's in one of those dreams where you're running and can't seem to catch up. She's got plenty of smarts, but limited detective skills ... how is she going to find him?
mille libri chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Oh, I love big brotherly Luke - he has the gift of listening, which is just what Daisy needed.
mille libri chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Oh, so lovely, that she finally knows what he's feeling, and she's finally ready to admit to what she feels. Hopefully she's determined enough to push through whatever barriers he's likely to throw up!
mille libri chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
So nice to see Daisy and Enos talking so naturally together ... but I worry that Enos is going to decide to light out without talking to her again. It seems like the kind of thing he might do.
mille libri chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Love to see Daisy taking charge - it must feel good for her after the helplessness she's just experienced. The pride in Uncle Jesse's voice was practically audible. You have such a great handle on these characters!
mille libri chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Oh, how I hope these two can finally learn to talk to each other - but they're both so dang stubborn it seems impossible. I love that their first thoughts are for each other's well-being, even in the midst of pain and fear and confusion and extreme weather.
mille libri chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Nice tension here, and the immediate failure of Daisy's plan was heartbreaking.