Reviews for Saving Faith
mrmayortheiv chapter 28 . 6/11
I read your author's note on this chapter, and couldn't help but comment about it. This is definitely not the first time you've apologized for "dullness" or lack of action. It seems like you're kinda hung up on that.

But honestly, this fic is perfect so far. One of the best I've ever read. I don't think I've ever seen as true of a look inside a character as I have in this. And the conversations with Earl are incredibly emotional and moving, I could be satisfied with this fic moving at half this pace if it meant more of those talks between them.

Honestly the whole time I'm just begging for her to ask him for another hug
JimmyHall24 chapter 15 . 3/30/2017
Okay so I skipped ahead a little to see if it got better.

No it isn't Faith's fault she was raped.

But where was this all powerful all loving God? Sitting on his ass and jerking off too it probably.
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
Yeah fuck that. I'm done reading this.
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
As an Atheist myself I believe Earl is full of shit. Faith was right in her tirade against God. In this fanfiction God is real. Okay. God is still a piece of a shit.

As Dean Winchester said "God is just another deadbeat dad with excuses."
Hali chapter 32 . 7/28/2016
So, I really hoped that this wasn't a story with femslash in it but it looks to be taking a turn in that direction. I wish a warning in the summary, or at least a warning in authors notes had been provided as it stands right now I'm offended and wishing I had brain bleach.
spiritedghost chapter 48 . 1/19/2016
Why isn't this in a crossover where people might find it? Just a thought.
ShadowRogue7 chapter 48 . 8/9/2015
I'm looking forward to it this a rare pairing
Greg chapter 48 . 8/9/2015
Ready and waiting. Originally found this series, and found a F/C pairing surprisingly well written...
Daryl chapter 47 . 2/7/2015
i don't normally read cordelia/faith but i love this story and read every word. you really hooked me into it
Daryl chapter 46 . 2/1/2015
great chapter :)
Daryl chapter 45 . 2/1/2015
great chapter. love the last part
Daryl chapter 44 . 1/14/2015
good chapter, nice twist on having dru be the one who shoots angel
Daryl chapter 43 . 1/12/2015
great chapter :) it's even better than the last one. love the ending
Daryl chapter 42 . 1/2/2015
my favorite part is when cordelia put willow in her place. it was well deserved :)
Daryl chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
great chapter. you write the characters so well. your characterization of buffy is spot on in this chapter. the whole mine mine mine argument