Reviews for Saving Faith
Inoeth chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
ah that's great. The argument between the various people was great. ignoring faith when she's the object of discussion when she'd standing right there. Amazingly in character for all of them. I love the way you had cordy do the invite yet do so in a very cordy like fashion. (no pun intended)
Daryl chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
this chapter is so great because its giving us what the show never did. a buffy who actually tries to improve faith's way of life. but why did it go from faith/xander to faith/cordelia. i'm getting confused from that.
Inoeth chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Wonderful chapter. I really can't wait to see what Wes and Giles do and how faith and/or Buffy will react. I was really hoping that Buffy would punch Wes. It would have a) been entertaining and b) complicated things in a very interesting way.

Perhaps you could devolve this to the point where Buffy and Faith leave the WC completely but this time rather than the WC going after faith, they go after both but have to deal with all of the scoobies giles and perhaps somehow trick the police into arresting or fighting the WC? (they are dumb after all but not amoral- tell them old british men are trying to capture and rape innocent teenage girls)

Perhaps have Buffy (semi-purposefully) get Wes killed or chase him off? I dunno. just coming up with random ideas.

In any case, keep up the good work and i look forward to your next update
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Daryl chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Wow. If only buffy had shown this level of attentiveness during the series. You are so amazing to write buffy and faith so well and so very close to their characterizations on tv. I think canon has faith being about one year older than buffy at least according to .com
Inoeth chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Fantastic. I loved the interaction between Buffy and Faith. You did a good job portraying Buffy and how distract able she is and yet how persistent she can be, as well as here obsession with clothes and how that led to other more important questions about Faith's age and wealth etc. I can't wait to see where this is going and to read your next update. good job and keep up the good work
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Daryl chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
Great job. Faith and buffy finally have more time together and during the day she can't lie
Inoeth chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
I love it. Great job having Faith cleverly attempt to distract Buffy with all of her sex talk, innuendo and not wearing pants. I'm also glad you had B see through that and I can't wait to see Faith forced to answer some questions.
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Inoeth chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Fantastic. I can't wait to get your next chapter. I also hope that perhaps you'll make a chapter on Xander going out of his way to get the rest of the group to help Faith out or something. anyways, great job and update soon
Daryl chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Wow this chapter proves what we faith fans have always known. She is one h.p.o.a lol
Inoeth chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Neat chapter. I wish it was longer. I look forward to seeing how Faith interacts with Buffy and Xander. keep up the good work and update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 4/1/2011