Reviews for Saving Faith
MewLover chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Thanks for this chapter, it brought up issues the characters have or have had trouble dealing with.
I especially respect you for allowing Faith to voice her own mind and feelings.
I feel that the show sort of brushed her off making her the poor, abused psycho girl or villain.
She had a troubled past, but she had the potential to be something more.
I know somewhere during the end of the show, she "changed" but damn.
MewLover chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Really harsh
MewLover chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Wow, that is really something
MewLover chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Things are getting very interesting
MewLover chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Nice chapter and I respect you for using Bible verses in this.
My personal belief is that God loves all of us with an everlasting love.
He's forgiving, merciful, loving even; He's holy and righteous too.
Whether you agree or disagree personally that's your choice.
I hope you know that the door is always there and it's waiting for your knock.
Knock and the door shall be opened to you-a verse from the Bible.
Please share this with others you know. May God be with you
MewLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This seems like it's going to be a long and rocky road for Faith.
Can she find redemption? And can she discover what it means to actually have faith of her own?
Talon5Krrde chapter 47 . 12/27/2013
A very good story.

Thank you!
Martin chapter 47 . 3/22/2013
Sorry to hear there'll be no sequel, because this was an amazing story. As for the length, I think it was just right, as the story progressed naturally and never felt forced. I would've liked to follow the LA adventure, and see if they finally figured out their relationship.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/9/2012
Please update
blue talith chapter 47 . 7/9/2012
And Jinxgirl has done it again! Penned a very good story; about Faith and Cordelia!
primrosered chapter 47 . 3/23/2012
Man! What a ride! That was a great story. Thank you for writing this.
JojoDyke chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi there, I would very much to host your fan fiction on my website. Can you take a look and if you like what you see and want to be featured on it, please drop me an email. I am anxious to find new authors who are looking to have their work featured by a site that will truly appreciate your work by treating it with great care and promotion as well as exciting graphics and an attractive layout. I have read some of your work and am interested in featuring it. I am using this as a review as I didn't see an option to send you just a message. Hope that's ok. If not, I'm sorry. I do hope to hear from you soon. I'm Jenx find me at Mega Fan Fiction comm.
webber82 chapter 47 . 2/18/2012
enjoyed reading as usual! here's hoping you keep writing btvs fic! got any other stories lined up? :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 47 . 2/16/2012
Good story
Lupo669 chapter 47 . 2/16/2012
Great story! The ones that leave you wanting more always are, lol...

Now maybe I can catch up on your other stories ;-)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »