Reviews for Saving Faith
MewLover chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Things are getting very interesting
MewLover chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Nice chapter and I respect you for using Bible verses in this.
My personal belief is that God loves all of us with an everlasting love.
He's forgiving, merciful, loving even; He's holy and righteous too.
Whether you agree or disagree personally that's your choice.
I hope you know that the door is always there and it's waiting for your knock.
Knock and the door shall be opened to you-a verse from the Bible.
Please share this with others you know. May God be with you
MewLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This seems like it's going to be a long and rocky road for Faith.
Can she find redemption? And can she discover what it means to actually have faith of her own?
Talon5Krrde chapter 47 . 12/27/2013
A very good story.

Thank you!
Martin chapter 47 . 3/22/2013
Sorry to hear there'll be no sequel, because this was an amazing story. As for the length, I think it was just right, as the story progressed naturally and never felt forced. I would've liked to follow the LA adventure, and see if they finally figured out their relationship.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/9/2012
Please update
blue talith chapter 47 . 7/9/2012
And Jinxgirl has done it again! Penned a very good story; about Faith and Cordelia!
primrosered chapter 47 . 3/23/2012
Man! What a ride! That was a great story. Thank you for writing this.
Jenxy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi there, I would very much to host your fan fiction on my website. Can you take a look and if you like what you see and want to be featured on it, please drop me an email. I am anxious to find new authors who are looking to have their work featured by a site that will truly appreciate your work by treating it with great care and promotion as well as exciting graphics and an attractive layout. I have read some of your work and am interested in featuring it. I am using this as a review as I didn't see an option to send you just a message. Hope that's ok. If not, I'm sorry. I do hope to hear from you soon. I'm Jenx find me at Mega Fan Fiction comm.
webber82 chapter 47 . 2/18/2012
enjoyed reading as usual! here's hoping you keep writing btvs fic! got any other stories lined up? :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 47 . 2/16/2012
Good story
Lupo669 chapter 47 . 2/16/2012
Great story! The ones that leave you wanting more always are, lol...

Now maybe I can catch up on your other stories ;-)
Lupo669 chapter 46 . 2/15/2012
Nice battle...could have used more individual segment descriptions, but as this is a Faith story I can see why it didn't. A little of Cordy's perspective would have been good. And maybe an Earl guest shot *shrugs*.

I still loved it though...I'm going to be sorry to see it end!
Inoeth chapter 47 . 2/14/2012
Well damn, I can't believe its over. What a ride. Its a shame you're not going to be making a sequel as the continuation of the story would be very interesting both from a plot point of view and that of the character development of both Cordilia and Faith.

In any case, this was a great chapter and a really excellent story all around. You really surprised me when you turned what was originally just a 'lets make Faith good and like herself more' type fic into one about faith AND Cordilia and their developing relationship; and that sentence seems to be a real understatement.

I look forward to reading your next fic. Here's a suggestion- since you do normally focus far more on character development, for a change, why don't you write a fic that is more plot/action based as it would possibly take you out of your comfort zone writing wise. In any case, I will once again congratulations you on completing this fic and I look forward to what else is in store for us readers.
Ryoko05 chapter 47 . 2/13/2012
Wonderful wonderful wonderful fic :) I loved every moment of it and thank you for writing an epic Faith/Cordelia fic because the Buffy fandom needs more of this magic :D Can't wait to read what you write next!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »