Reviews for Saving Faith
Jeremy Shane chapter 46 . 2/8/2012
Inoeth chapter 46 . 2/7/2012
Great stuff. Very fun. I really like your interpretation of the battle against the mayor and the post-battle talk with the group. I love the way that Willow was getting all flustered- gives a great preview to her future love- Tara.

I'm also curious if with Faith (and possibly even Cordy) feeling the post battle H&H if something will come of that.
barbeed chapter 26 . 2/7/2012
the hug scene was so unique. It awkward but comfortable at the same time. It was like a real hug. As usual, great writing
Lupo669 chapter 44 . 2/7/2012
Wow, great exit line! On to 45...
Inoeth chapter 45 . 2/7/2012
wahoo keep it up. almost done with season 3. (and I still have no idea if you're going to continue this past that or not- i can easily see you doing either)
Jeremy Shane chapter 45 . 2/6/2012
Ryoko05 chapter 45 . 2/6/2012
Man, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with the Cordy/Faith dynamic and this friendship between Faith/Buffy. I've always been a die hard Buffy/Faith ship fan and now you have me looking for Cordy/Faith fics :D chapter 44 . 2/3/2012
so ah yea, I started reading Saving Faith this afternoon, & despite a number of RL interruptions, almost 13hrs later i find myself at the end of what you have posted & looking forward to reading more.

Given that its now 3am here I'll forgo any in depth reviewing etc & stick with the somewhat overused, but sincerely said "Keep up the great work" :)

Jeremy Shane chapter 44 . 2/1/2012
Inoeth chapter 44 . 1/31/2012
great stuff. i'm looking forward to the next chapter. keep up the good work and update again soon! :)
Inoeth chapter 43 . 1/27/2012
Wahoo! despite what Cordy just said, I think they are a few kisses away from being girlfriends! I also love the way you threw out the Buffy is bi-curious with the season 8 quip and Willow being entirely gay once college hits.

I can't wait to see where this goes both relationship wise with the C/F relationship as well as seeing the two of them (hopefully) get along a lot better with the scoobies overall. I also really hope you continue this story post season 3 and show what kinda difference having Faith and Cordy with the scoobies will have in dealing with the future big bads and whatnots (as well as how them being in a lesbian relationship will effect how slow or fast things change for the other scoobies.)

in any case, great job with this chapter and keep up the good work
Jeremy Shane chapter 43 . 1/25/2012
Ryoko05 chapter 43 . 1/25/2012
YES! This was my favorite chapter and I'm sure you can guess why...AWESOME TALKING FAITH TALKING ABOUT HER EMOTIONS TO SOMEONE NOT BUFFY! I can't tell you the last time I read something like that :) Gosh, I'm rooting for these two so so so much. You've written an amazing Cordelia and I don't know how I went from just skimming this story to full on happiness when it comes through in my email. Thanks for updating and I can't wait to read more of this fic. I'm excitied to see how close ;) Cordy/Faith get...ohhh can we get Faith a nickname. I'm gonna stop geeking out!
Sick Of It All chapter 43 . 1/25/2012
fabulous as ever! they finally get there and it was well worth the wait. loved the knowing witty digs at princess buffy and willow. but i look forward to Faith and Cordy getting together more. so sweet and fun
Lupo669 chapter 42 . 1/22/2012
Cordy blew it, lol... Is earl there keeping an eye on things? At least Faith didn't get pissed and do something stupid, she usually doesn't handel perceived rejection well.

Looking forward to more of this great story! ;-)
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »