Reviews for Saving Faith
Lupo669 chapter 46 . 2/15/2012
Nice battle...could have used more individual segment descriptions, but as this is a Faith story I can see why it didn't. A little of Cordy's perspective would have been good. And maybe an Earl guest shot *shrugs*.

I still loved it though...I'm going to be sorry to see it end!
Inoeth chapter 47 . 2/14/2012
Well damn, I can't believe its over. What a ride. Its a shame you're not going to be making a sequel as the continuation of the story would be very interesting both from a plot point of view and that of the character development of both Cordilia and Faith.

In any case, this was a great chapter and a really excellent story all around. You really surprised me when you turned what was originally just a 'lets make Faith good and like herself more' type fic into one about faith AND Cordilia and their developing relationship; and that sentence seems to be a real understatement.

I look forward to reading your next fic. Here's a suggestion- since you do normally focus far more on character development, for a change, why don't you write a fic that is more plot/action based as it would possibly take you out of your comfort zone writing wise. In any case, I will once again congratulations you on completing this fic and I look forward to what else is in store for us readers.
Ryoko05 chapter 47 . 2/13/2012
Wonderful wonderful wonderful fic :) I loved every moment of it and thank you for writing an epic Faith/Cordelia fic because the Buffy fandom needs more of this magic :D Can't wait to read what you write next!
Sick Of It All chapter 47 . 2/13/2012
a perfect ending to a wonderful story, thankyou for writing it. its been a blast.
Lupo669 chapter 45 . 2/9/2012
Getting closer to the epic battle, lol... I'm surprised Faith didn't ask earl if he'd be at the battle...maybe watch over Cordy...

Enjoyed the chapter, please keep posting...
Jeremy Shane chapter 46 . 2/8/2012
Inoeth chapter 46 . 2/7/2012
Great stuff. Very fun. I really like your interpretation of the battle against the mayor and the post-battle talk with the group. I love the way that Willow was getting all flustered- gives a great preview to her future love- Tara.

I'm also curious if with Faith (and possibly even Cordy) feeling the post battle H&H if something will come of that.
barbeed chapter 26 . 2/7/2012
the hug scene was so unique. It awkward but comfortable at the same time. It was like a real hug. As usual, great writing
Lupo669 chapter 44 . 2/7/2012
Wow, great exit line! On to 45...
Inoeth chapter 45 . 2/7/2012
wahoo keep it up. almost done with season 3. (and I still have no idea if you're going to continue this past that or not- i can easily see you doing either)
Jeremy Shane chapter 45 . 2/6/2012
Ryoko05 chapter 45 . 2/6/2012
Man, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with the Cordy/Faith dynamic and this friendship between Faith/Buffy. I've always been a die hard Buffy/Faith ship fan and now you have me looking for Cordy/Faith fics :D
Tali.nz chapter 44 . 2/3/2012
so ah yea, I started reading Saving Faith this afternoon, & despite a number of RL interruptions, almost 13hrs later i find myself at the end of what you have posted & looking forward to reading more.

Given that its now 3am here I'll forgo any in depth reviewing etc & stick with the somewhat overused, but sincerely said "Keep up the great work" :)

-T
Jeremy Shane chapter 44 . 2/1/2012
Inoeth chapter 44 . 1/31/2012
great stuff. i'm looking forward to the next chapter. keep up the good work and update again soon! :)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »