Reviews for The end
AnOceanOfStars chapter 1 . 7/1
Man, you write so well it's almost unbearable. This was a beautiful one shot.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 2/9
Naruto is an idiot, but it makes me wonder if something else was going on.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 2/3
This definitely left me feeling down, I love how realistic it feels though. I was reading the reviews and Skeezy's idea was definitely awesome because I want to see Sasuke happy and it is definitely Naruto's lost that he can't fantom openly being with Sasuke, Sasuke deserves better. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
this was rlly sad, but amazingly written.
I felt so bad for Sasuke, and a little bit pissed at Naruto. I mean, HE is the one who started it, and during all of their relationship all he was was weak.
A sequel to this would be amazing, because seeing a tragic ending for these two always break my heart... Anyway, this was truly amazing !
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
That was tragic
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
That is so sad... it's actually really beautiful.
I like how we go from past to present, we see piece by piece how it all started, and how it all finished.

It's not often when Sasuke is the one wanting to "come out" and not Naruto.
I find it so sad as I'm sure Naruto actually loves him (he started it all), and their friends certainly guessed or were open minded enough to not mind.

I can't imagine how Sasuke might be hurt... Naruto was weak this time, how definitely strange but good to read something so opposite of what we're used to see.

And your writing is perfect, I love reading your fics! : )
doubletroubleuchiha chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Wow, that was very well written. As cliche as it is, my partner broke up with me a few months back, and I seriously can relate to Sasuke's situation.
You wrote it like you experienced both sides of the situation. The story seriously made me remember everything about my own previous experiences and feel everything too.
Honestly, what a wonderfully well written story.
silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Why do your stories always make me cry. This one left me logging for what could have been. This was so good, my heart is breaking for Sasuke.
kira9824 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Daaaamn... Why did I ever read this? Now I can't stop crying. Damn it, Naruto!
lom1234iu0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I keep coming back to this! It's so saaaaad! I'm such a sucka for more happier endings...feel free to add another chapter or two?! Ohhh but it's still beautiful the way it is too! I love your naru/sasu fanfics so I hope you will continue writing more! :D
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Frankly speaking, I have no idea how to react. The story was so realistic, I couldn't relate. I've never had a relationship this complicated before (since I thought I was an alien because I didn't feel anything at all when we broke up, which you probably didn't want to know) and I didn't know what I should be feeling. Confusion, probably. Or just plain ignorance for not knowing the reality. Anyway, nice story. Gives credit for the saying that not everything in life ends in happy endings. Who'd reached the end and had the decency to retell about it anyway?
MewaC chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I dont know what to feel right now. I mean, this fic was wonderfully written-everything! Character development, plot, how you put times in disorder...great. But...it was so realistic it got me utterly depressed haha...anyways, I actually liked the ending. Not everything is rainbows and unicorns and you portreayed that just right here. Fav!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was incomplete. It feels like the story has been cut short. And it was just sad because no one got a Disney-patented happily ever after. I can't seem to come to terms with it. It's surely unacceptable. The story was so realistic, it left conflicting feelings. I don't know whether I should be mad at Naruto or be sorry for him, empathize with Sasuke or be disappointed with him.
theoldkickingback chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Goodness, this was DELICIOUS! Oh please part two this.
tingale chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
gosh..awesome as usual...ur stories always have involved me so much while reading i dare to leave it half...lol...keep up the writing its good to read ur stories..always looking forward to read more...