Reviews for The end
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/11
That was tragic
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 5/20
That is so sad... it's actually really beautiful.
I like how we go from past to present, we see piece by piece how it all started, and how it all finished.

It's not often when Sasuke is the one wanting to "come out" and not Naruto.
I find it so sad as I'm sure Naruto actually loves him (he started it all), and their friends certainly guessed or were open minded enough to not mind.

I can't imagine how Sasuke might be hurt... Naruto was weak this time, how definitely strange but good to read something so opposite of what we're used to see.

And your writing is perfect, I love reading your fics! : )
doubletroubleuchiha chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Wow, that was very well written. As cliche as it is, my partner broke up with me a few months back, and I seriously can relate to Sasuke's situation.
You wrote it like you experienced both sides of the situation. The story seriously made me remember everything about my own previous experiences and feel everything too.
Honestly, what a wonderfully well written story.
silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Why do your stories always make me cry. This one left me logging for what could have been. This was so good, my heart is breaking for Sasuke.
kira9824 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Daaaamn... Why did I ever read this? Now I can't stop crying. Damn it, Naruto!
lom1234iu0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I keep coming back to this! It's so saaaaad! I'm such a sucka for more happier endings...feel free to add another chapter or two?! Ohhh but it's still beautiful the way it is too! I love your naru/sasu fanfics so I hope you will continue writing more! :D
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Frankly speaking, I have no idea how to react. The story was so realistic, I couldn't relate. I've never had a relationship this complicated before (since I thought I was an alien because I didn't feel anything at all when we broke up, which you probably didn't want to know) and I didn't know what I should be feeling. Confusion, probably. Or just plain ignorance for not knowing the reality. Anyway, nice story. Gives credit for the saying that not everything in life ends in happy endings. Who'd reached the end and had the decency to retell about it anyway?
MewaC chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I dont know what to feel right now. I mean, this fic was wonderfully written-everything! Character development, plot, how you put times in disorder...great. was so realistic it got me utterly depressed haha...anyways, I actually liked the ending. Not everything is rainbows and unicorns and you portreayed that just right here. Fav!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was incomplete. It feels like the story has been cut short. And it was just sad because no one got a Disney-patented happily ever after. I can't seem to come to terms with it. It's surely unacceptable. The story was so realistic, it left conflicting feelings. I don't know whether I should be mad at Naruto or be sorry for him, empathize with Sasuke or be disappointed with him.
theoldkickingback chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Goodness, this was DELICIOUS! Oh please part two this.
tingale chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
gosh..awesome as usual...ur stories always have involved me so much while reading i dare to leave it up the writing its good to read ur stories..always looking forward to read more...
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I don't have many words, it's weird you know... I'm a sasunaru fan but seeing this make me kind of empty. It wasn't tragic to the point of making me cry, but realistic, I liked that, I don't know how to feel a bout it, I felt sorry for Sasuke, and not mad but dissapointed at Naruto, he was the one to give the first step, he fighted for Sasuke, he was the one who initiated the "realtionship" but he was to scared about the "what would they think?" I think that most of gays couples are like this, afraid of their families/friends would think, but that doesn't matter...
I just gonna... just, wow.
Skeeezy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This story still gets me every single time :(

So I was rereading the story and about halfway through, this idea came to me. I felt like since Sasuke didn't get his happy ending in this story, there should be a sequel where he's happy without Naruto.

What I had in mind is Naruto off on some kind of trip for a few months, and when he came back, he finds out from Sakura or someone else that Sasuke has a new boyfriend. He then finds out that their friends have always known Sasuke was gay, and had sine suspicions of his relationship with Naruto.

During the span of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship, they asked Sasuke all the questions and whatnot, so he was aware that they knew of their relationship, he just wanted to see what Naruto was willing to do for him.

Naruto, of course, still loves Sasuke and goes to apologize, but Sasuke refuses because HE's happy, and he had someone who will acknowledge their relationship with him, whoever his current boyfriend may be. Juugo our Neji or something.

So yeah, basically the gist of it is that Naruto sees what he's missed out on, and Sasuke gets his happy ending. If I had any skills as an author, I would've asked your permission to do a sequel myself, but alas, I have no such skills. *teardrops*

So I can only hope that you see this review and consider the idea, because it is something that I'd really like to see.
Phillip chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is so brilliant! You've created an amazing, realistic story with a distinctive style. The melancholic mood has been set from the start and continues until the end with your careful word choice and structure. Even though there are little specks of optimism for the two, you still create that overwhelming feeling of helplessness in the relationship. You capture the character's personalities beautifully - especially with Sasuke's unwillingness to try to salvage the relationship at the end, you analyze perfectly his thought process and transform him from a fictional character to a human being that the readers can envision. Well done.

though, i always hate to see my favorite pairing not have a good ending so maybe a sequel? teehee.
Underwater Rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well, this really is the best example, giving kicks to the stories when Naruto is full of friends, Sasuke just a few. and both their friends accept their relationship, think they're hot and all that. This is how it would happen if the things wouldn't be so unreal sometimes in fan fictions. At least that's how I see it. Great story, wonderfully written. Every gesture, every word. The conversations seemed so natural, it all seemed natural, flowing perfectly.