Reviews for The end
lom1234iu0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I keep coming back to this! It's so saaaaad! I'm such a sucka for more happier endings...feel free to add another chapter or two?! Ohhh but it's still beautiful the way it is too! I love your naru/sasu fanfics so I hope you will continue writing more! :D
skylark.all27 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Frankly speaking, I have no idea how to react. The story was so realistic, I couldn't relate. I've never had a relationship this complicated before (since I thought I was an alien because I didn't feel anything at all when we broke up, which you probably didn't want to know) and I didn't know what I should be feeling. Confusion, probably. Or just plain ignorance for not knowing the reality. Anyway, nice story. Gives credit for the saying that not everything in life ends in happy endings. Who'd reached the end and had the decency to retell about it anyway?
MewaC chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I dont know what to feel right now. I mean, this fic was wonderfully written-everything! Character development, plot, how you put times in disorder...great. But...it was so realistic it got me utterly depressed haha...anyways, I actually liked the ending. Not everything is rainbows and unicorns and you portreayed that just right here. Fav!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was incomplete. It feels like the story has been cut short. And it was just sad because no one got a Disney-patented happily ever after. I can't seem to come to terms with it. It's surely unacceptable. The story was so realistic, it left conflicting feelings. I don't know whether I should be mad at Naruto or be sorry for him, empathize with Sasuke or be disappointed with him.
kickback022 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Goodness, this was DELICIOUS! Oh please part two this.
tingale chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
gosh..awesome as usual...ur stories always have involved me so much while reading i dare to leave it half...lol...keep up the writing its good to read ur stories..always looking forward to read more...
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I don't have many words, it's weird you know... I'm a sasunaru fan but seeing this make me kind of empty. It wasn't tragic to the point of making me cry, but realistic, I liked that, I don't know how to feel a bout it, I felt sorry for Sasuke, and not mad but dissapointed at Naruto, he was the one to give the first step, he fighted for Sasuke, he was the one who initiated the "realtionship" but he was to scared about the "what would they think?" I think that most of gays couples are like this, afraid of their families/friends would think, but that doesn't matter...
I just gonna... just, wow.
Skeeezy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This story still gets me every single time :(

So I was rereading the story and about halfway through, this idea came to me. I felt like since Sasuke didn't get his happy ending in this story, there should be a sequel where he's happy without Naruto.

What I had in mind is Naruto off on some kind of trip for a few months, and when he came back, he finds out from Sakura or someone else that Sasuke has a new boyfriend. He then finds out that their friends have always known Sasuke was gay, and had sine suspicions of his relationship with Naruto.

During the span of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship, they asked Sasuke all the questions and whatnot, so he was aware that they knew of their relationship, he just wanted to see what Naruto was willing to do for him.

Naruto, of course, still loves Sasuke and goes to apologize, but Sasuke refuses because HE's happy, and he had someone who will acknowledge their relationship with him, whoever his current boyfriend may be. Juugo our Neji or something.

So yeah, basically the gist of it is that Naruto sees what he's missed out on, and Sasuke gets his happy ending. If I had any skills as an author, I would've asked your permission to do a sequel myself, but alas, I have no such skills. *teardrops*

So I can only hope that you see this review and consider the idea, because it is something that I'd really like to see.
Phillip chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is so brilliant! You've created an amazing, realistic story with a distinctive style. The melancholic mood has been set from the start and continues until the end with your careful word choice and structure. Even though there are little specks of optimism for the two, you still create that overwhelming feeling of helplessness in the relationship. You capture the character's personalities beautifully - especially with Sasuke's unwillingness to try to salvage the relationship at the end, you analyze perfectly his thought process and transform him from a fictional character to a human being that the readers can envision. Well done.

though, i always hate to see my favorite pairing not have a good ending so maybe a sequel? teehee.
Underwater Rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well, this really is the best example, giving kicks to the stories when Naruto is full of friends, Sasuke just a few. and both their friends accept their relationship, think they're hot and all that. This is how it would happen if the things wouldn't be so unreal sometimes in fan fictions. At least that's how I see it. Great story, wonderfully written. Every gesture, every word. The conversations seemed so natural, it all seemed natural, flowing perfectly.
TemariArisaka chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Naru is such a bastard...
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I want you to know that you are horribly cruel for making me cry. TT

But, other than that, this was such a lovely little one-shot! It's real. By that, I mean break ups really do happen, even to the people who seem like they're never going to break up. It kind of makes me want to make a break up one-shot, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to write about Sasuke and Naruto breaking up.

Death? No problem! Fighting? Psh, easy! But breaking up? Yikes. I don't know why it's so difficult. I suppose because, if one (or both) is dead, then they're physically gone. But if they break up, then a piece of me feels... I dunno, broken off, and like it's floating along a river, unreachable, but always there. Like, I guess this is just me being really sentimental today, but Naruto and Sasuke have always had a, um... well, a "red thread of fate" feeling to them. Even before I actually liked SasuNaru (because I haven't always been a fan of the pairing) I felt like they were just... MEANT to be in others' lives, whether it's romantic or not.

Lol, christ, I am being sentimental today.

Anyways, I think you did an AMAZING job on this story!
xxAka.Amexx chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ummmm... o.o Where have I been? Why have I just now stumbled upon this story? Woooow, wow, wow. I feel completely empty right now. I've always been Sasuke biased, but damn, you just made me love him even more. I REALLY wanna give him a hug T.T It's surprising that Naruto was the one who couldn't continue the relationship.
I said this many times, but I feel inclined to say it again: The way you capture reality in each and every one of your stories is incredible. I love how you portrayed Naruto's nervousness. I hate him, I truly do, because he wasn't able to let go of his fears of being rejected by others in order to be with the person he loves. That's awful, but happen too frequently. I'm disappointed, simply put. Yet somehow, I glad for the ending. In any other fic, you'd expect Naruto to yell out, "I LOVE SASUKE" or "Sasuke and I are dating," but not here. Seriously, I really thought Naruto would do something among those lines...Wooooow, you're so damn unpredictable. That's good though!
I enjoyed this fic very much :) It's nice and sad.
That said, this needs another chapter! It can't be completed without Naruto getting punished! Sasuke needs to find an extremely smexy dude (possibly Gaara), hook up with him and "coincidentally" bump into Naruto, sometime in the near future. And then Naruto turns into a depressed green-eyed-monster and then...he combusts! Well, okay, Naruto doesn't need to combust, he just needs to be feed a spoon full of agony. Heh. That's all I ask for.
...I'll leave now. Thanks for the awesome story!
xskeezy chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved it, it was beautiful. I have so much to say but I can't really put it into words. I love how that last paragraph just ended with a note of finality, emphasizing that their relationship really is over.

I'd LOVE to see a sequel where Sasuke finds someone that he can introduce to the group a his boyfriend, and see how Naruto is coping with the breakup he initiated.

Thank you for writing.
luinlos chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Well writen, emotional and heart breaking story.

I know that you are the author and that I shouldyn try to tell you what to write, but I really wish you write sequel - with Sasuke finding someone who can be with him and who won't be ashamed to come out with their relationship. And of course I wonder, how would Naruto react to this...

Anyway, I am really glad that I read "The end".