Reviews for The Mediator
tyleet88 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Hey :D I started reading the fanfiction again and I was happy to see updates. :D Keep them coming very well written.
vela513 chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
This is such an awesome and intriguing story!

I love it! Working up a nice mystery here (I've never read/heard of Mediators before, so, it's all pleasantly new to me.)

Terribly eager for the next installments!

Keep it up!

Yisujung chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Awesome story I have to say. Also I love this set of books my favorite of all time when I was younger!'n I am sooooo happy you are writing this based off of the books and the choice of characters are perfect. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
HybridPlaything chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Interesting. I look forward to the next update.
FaeryMage chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
_ I like it. Please contine on with the next chapter.
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Oh, I really like this chapter! So Quatre is an outcast. Like THE outcast. That's saddening:( But I like how it ties in with the plot. Then the little hand squeeze at the end and Trowa handing Quatre his jacket without even thinking about it is cute, and interesting... Makes me wonder where this is going to go.

Une is cracking me up! She is becoming a strong ghost, that's for sure. The bug thing was perfect! And Heero glaring so badly that it could "peel paint" and "wilt flowers" made me laugh:)

I really like where you're headed. Oh, and by the way, I didn't see any of the before femininity that I mentioned in my earlier review, just to let you know. This chapter is one of my favorites so far. It's really amazing. I apologize if this review seems a little choppy or out of order though (it's kind of late where I'm at and my mind's a little foggy, but I wanted to review this really badly).

Post soon!

JOKES:D
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
I have seen the Mediator series in stores a multitude of times, but I always passed them up, thinking that they wouldn't be that good of a read. Now that you have opened my eyes to the series, well, I just might go check these books out;) Haha. The places you have put the characters are almost a perfect fit. Duo seems a little too feminine at times, in my opinion, but that can be easily over looked. I like Heero's character a lot in here. It fits him wonderfully and adds even more of an aura of mystery to him. I like it.

So...it's been a while since you last update, no biggie, I feel for ya, but...I would really, really, really, really, really (I think you get the point) would love to read more of this fantastic fanfiction. (Ooo, an unintentional alliteration...sorry, that's my ADD acting up)

Keep writing, post soon!

JOKES:D
Solitaire chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
First of all I want to let you know that I enjoy your writing very much and will be looking forward to more. Also, in regards to what you wrote about the storms in Alabama... I thank you so very much. I live in Leeds, Alabama. I just got power and internet back today. To say that it is so very sad here would be and understatement. Your writing did help to take me away from it for a little while...it is much appreciated. Please ask your readers to keep us in their thoughts and prayers. Blessings to you, Solitaire
anon chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
Super awesome, am terribly curious about the ghosts intentions! Duo is great here!
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Hey I really like this story, I'm hoping to read more really soon! what this Beth want to do, and why she hates Treize? and of course I'm dying to know about the pairs, so sad Heero s dead, but hey I like his actitud
snowdragonct chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Sorry I missed reviewing the last chapter. I was off visiting family across the continent and had very limited internet access. Could read, but not take much time for reviewing. And I know I should've given it a shot when I got home...but I forget these things! So, sorry.

Anyhow, this was a fun chapter. Loved Duo's explorations and Heero's assistance. I really like the interaction between those two. It's always fraught with teasing, irritation, and tension. Which, by the way, is the best part of almost ANY story! So, I think this was one of the most fun chapters yet.

And yeah, here's hoping the states affected by storms and flooding get some relief soon, and maybe a break from the wild weather.
Quiet Man Cometh chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Nothing wrong with the last chapter as far as I remember. It was just fine. People just might not have had anything specific to say about it.

As for this chapter, I was happy to see it because I've been especially bored all day and there has been a lack of reading material here that I haven't encountered yet.

The thorny bush incident made me giggle, and I'm looking forward to the party. To be hoenst, I half expected Zechs to be a ghost.
Quiet Man Cometh chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
yay! horsies! ;) (I expect one day to grow out of the girly fondness for the animals, really, I do.)

I like the idea behind the story and Duo's attitude is believable for being outside of the canon stuff. Treize's introduction was a surprise. I am definately curious to see what other characters show up, and on what side of the grave they are on when they appear.

Cheers!
TheRedLamp chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
This story is interesting, i haven't read meg cabot's version so i don't have anything to compare it with, but i must say that i'm satisfied with it.

i would like to ask if there are going to be any pairings? and, i hope you update soon!
e chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
So glad Duo has an advocate of sorts at school, though Mr. Chilton seems kind of mysterious. I haven't read the Mediator series, so all of this is new to me.