Reviews for Of Fangs and Kunai
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
I don't know if I would rather lose or win the bet.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Naruto and Fu
Vampirewerewolf1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I loved the Tsukune moment.
naruhina now chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
NARUHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GGCharms chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
OMG! Love love love love love it so far! You have to update soon!
Iconic chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this story sucks...

time to read your other crap
Cloud75JC chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
great story ... i hope Orochimaru has a run in with Alucard so he can know what true fear and unattainable power really is ...
LunarCatNinja chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Heh heh, I just imagined how Orochi will deal with the vampires... Oh the 'fun' that will happen. W
Lady Kaiki chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
awesome chapter ! plz, update soon !
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Heh, I definitely could see Alucard being proctor of the second exam. *nods* Yep.

I hope Orochimaru doesn't give Naruto the Five Prong Seasl. Or Curse Seal. I highly doubt it would do anthing, butstill.

And cool! ANruto wil lge this parents bacK! Hoepfully. Awesome chapter!
Kage Bijuu chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
This is a very interesting chapter that for sure and like Hinata big guns that for sure.
blood enraged chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i like the idea of this fic, however your moving to fast, with little explaination, and you need to work (if only slightly) on your grammer
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Love that you updated, but it seems terribly rushed & you forgot to double-check the text alignment before you posted as everything's centered.

Be sure to take your time in writing, as a rushed update only leads to sad-faces; most people love seeing quality work, and will often understand authors taking more time to write better stuff for the fans.
dbtiger63 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This chapter was good in my opinion solely on how Naruto and Anko got on near the end of the chapter. Bravo! Anko shows both sides of her personality without overdoing either(sexy yet scary) and Naruto's cool demeanor immediately gives me hope!

Looking forward to future progress.

Thanks

DB
dbtiger63 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Well Anko reflects more of what Naruto has grown used to an aggressive woman who likes blood, combat and keeping others off balance by their behavior.

Thanks