Reviews for I Like Cheese, by Gilderoy Lockhart
ShireElf chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
*shakes head* Geez . . . 101 ways to eat mozerella . . . LOL! Write more soon!
ShireElf chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! This is so funny! Me likes! Me likes!
AppleJuiceMaster chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
This was just... how can I say it... Wonderful? Brilliant? Super duper funny (Super duper.. *snorts*)?

It is really something Gilderoy could write! You should make him write a poem, something Mojo Jojo like.. (I, Gilderoy Lockhart, am the most sexy, beautiful and graceful person in the world. And beyond. Because no one is more beautiful... you get the point)

I loved the Monty Python joke in it! Spam, spam spam spam spam spam... I love saying that! Will you continue it... pleaaaseeeee?
Catrina9 chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
lol! love it! this is really good (and funny) ! _
Remus Is Mine chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
Hehehehe. Great review! Being Canadian I especially liked it when the American was knocked out! ;) Lockhart is soooooo full of himself.

P.s. I LOVE cheddar cheese! It's the best... and none of that American junk! Canadian! Canadian I tells ya! Eh?
NintendoDude chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Hilarious! Just wondering, How bad did Vooldemort beat Lockhart?
Luz De Estrella chapter 4 . 5/9/2002
(There, I'm signed in.)

This is a great parody. (-Although maybe you should check over for some grammar errors.)

And on my favorites it goes!
Chrismas Moon chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
So weird! It's absurd! Teeheehee...
Christmas Moon chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
HAHAHA! I'll bet anyone Canadian is cheering now. I'm American and even I couldn't hold back a smile (teach that guy to give Americans a bad name...grrr...shake fist, shake fist).

rpg/towerhp
Christmas Moon chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
You silly person, you. This is great!
Saint Bacchus chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
Hilarious! Your take on Lockhart and his book series is terrific, and being from Wisconsin, I appreciate the cheese theme. _ Good job.
Ice Blossom chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Heh heh. Me like cheese too.