Reviews for Tradition of Roses
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Far too few stories pull of AU well enough to keep my interest and this is one of them. I really enjoyed this. It's sweet, funny and touching. A little sad too, heartbreaking even, but I suppose it's the good kind, the happy side of sad. It's bittersweet.

Well done, you've written something wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
So sweet, it'll be good if pairing is narusaku in canon
rufnkiddingme chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I don't usually like High School AUs, but I absolutely love this one. It's a nice story. Thank you for sharing it.
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh my god, so sweet!
Zatheko chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ah that was incredibly sad! But it was amazing as well!
Selaphia chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwwww it's so sad and sweet! TTTT
Rainee 1211 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Such a heart warming story !
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow. I nearly cried just reading your story. Its filled with so much fun, and genuine emotion. It makes me read it over and over again, so help me. I can't express how good this is! Keep up the awesome work:D
YumeKioko chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I have not been moved like this in a very long time. Your story was beutiful and you could not have finished it with a more perfect ending.
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
this is so sweeeet. i'm having cavities right now. haha, great job! more NaruSaku stories please?
dont-steal-Hidans-tofu chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Chikilinator chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story was amazing. I really enjoyed reading every single word of it. I even wanted to cry at the end. Congratulations!
mdtiger chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was so beautiful. I was sniffing until I reached the end where Naruto had everything prepared for her after his death...I just balled after that. This was such a romantic story I wished were real. Maybe it is I just dont know anyone like that.